• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Alistare, you monster! You stole a healing machine! Then again, I tried to steal a Storage box... XD Anyways, I'm going to try to post and try to get the Stage-One Infected rebels to group together if that is okay with Equinox. (that previous attempt didn't work out well and went ignored)

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
@Sir Bastian Hey! I would post, but I'm going to let Night post before I do, let Number catch up and stuff. So its not that I'm ignoring your post or anything, just to let you know. If she doesn't post by tomorrow though, then I'll go ahead and post.

Question, who is playing the human/Deoxys again? And is there a good reason why he hasn't posted in a while?

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey, it's totally fine :P I did expect Night to have Numbers go like "Hey, I can talk you know, and I'm fine, THANKS." or something along those lines. No worries!

And Four used to, but... well, I dunno, he said he had some tests, but that's about two three weeks ago now. Gray said he would post as Deoxys/Benny soon enough. I think someone should poke him about it.

Also, Night just posted, so I'm gonna wait for Silver to post before I toss my next one in there. Figure we can keep the army going with the three of us for now!

Last edited:

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
@Shadow

you do that! Bring them together, but say that you'll need a leader that understands both sides. Flight will bump into you guys when she's free!

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I'm really confused... Is Alistair with Sho and me or is he with Sommus? Nice picture Sir Bastian!

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Meanwhile, Axel is bleeding out in the forest, dreaming of better times: http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo6/plasticshutter/raichu.png

Thinking if the army doesn't accidentally find him, I'll have him wake up in a couple of posts and get to safety :P
D'aww, that picture is so cute. Lol. I had Number suggest crossing the forest and building a hideout (let's be realistic, a cluster of tents will be discovered and blown up way too easily haha) so maybe the army could find Axel and nurse him back to health.

Also, it would be great if we could get a Deoxys post from either FourCartridge or Grey.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Gray at one point said he was going to post 'soon' but that was about four days ago now XD I'll try giving him a prod. And yeah, I was kind of hoping that would happen. I think Splash will suggest a decent hideout, knowing the area and whatnot.

I'll let Silver reply firstly, and then I'll have Splash chime in, but they could easily find Axel. Maybe him being friends with Flight can spark some kind of plan or the like.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Alistar walks away like a bauss xD I was reading the Hannibal book lately.. and yeah, I think I'll develop his personality as infected towards that direction... However's read the book might understand =D

(Hope I can, at least)

*also, it's ALISTAR, A-L-I-S-T-A-R

Here's the spelling in bigger fond, in case you missed it:

A L I S T A Rlmao

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Sorry for being so inactive. I should be able to post more once my project due-dates have passed, as that is what has been taking up most of my time. I'll try to post before the weekend, but no promises.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Name: Snype

Species: Sableye

Human Age: 20

Appearance: Snype is your average Sableye for the most part, however with all of the chaos of the infection, he's been forced to scavenge for materials from fallen troops of the Valoran Army or explore abandoned buildings for supplies to help him survive from attacks, such as potions, berries, and other items. He carrys an old messanger bag to carry his findings but it usually dosn't hold much in it since he wants to carry a light load when escaping infected Pokemon

Snype wears a black wristband on both of his arms mostly for the sake of Style. He wears a makeshift brown cloth robe with a hood around his body so that any cuts that he recieves go through the cloth first rather then his skin so that he can avoid infection. He also wears a makeshift shoulderplates made out of metal that Snype cut through with his teeth. As far as armor goes, that's all he wears, as he perfers to stay quick and nimble.

Side/Type: Loner Pokemon/ Uninfected

Personality: Snype is a Scavenger, trying to survive the epidemic and hoping that it will come to pass from the Valorian army. He mostly aims to help himself survive but is willing to assist others go against the infected whenever he can. Snype always trys to keep high spirits and mixes in a sense of humor and plenty of sarcasm to help him get through even the most dire of situations. Because of this, it's easy for him to annoy other pokemon who take the whole infection epidemic more seriously then others but being cheery is mostly what keeps Snype from losing it during all of the chaos.

Despite how cheery he can be, Snype is not afraid to kill infected pokemon, or pokemon that are about to turn to Deoxys. In other words, he's not a big fan of mercy. He's slightly experienced at fighting and mostly relys on dirty tactics to make escapes or to defeat infected pokemon, one main tactic of his is using Flash to blind his opponents and make a getaway.

History: Snype is a Scavenger during the war. A wild Sableye that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Throughout the course of the war with the infected Pokemon, Snype has struggled to survive himself and avoid infected pokemon as much as possible, doing his best not to end up like those monsters. Being only one Pokemon, he know he is unable to take on the army of increasing infected pokemon so he simply does what he can and trys to help the cause by retriving items, smuggling, or helping other loner pokemon that have encountered infected.

Before the infection, Snype was simply a regular theiving sableye that was making a living for himself. This was during the time that Sableye were swarming Cerulean so he had a small pack with him. However during this swarm, was the same time that the infection started to spread. Snype's pack had unfortunatly fallen victim to the infection, becoming stage one infected Pokemon. Seeing how much they had changed, Snype escaped and managed to hide when the infection began to spread Cerulean city and to this day forward, is working to prevent it from spreading any further to the best of his ability.

Snype has a small camp in an old house by the Cerulean Cape that is filled to the brim with abandoned technology. (Bill's house) And does his work around there for now. Infected Pokemon have managed to find him before so he tends to switch camps often.

Moveset: Flash, Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Low Sweep

(Let me know if I have to change anything. I mostly winged it. If I get accepted I mostly plan on having Snype come across Axel)

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yay, Megaman! Welcome board ^^ And hey, Bill's house? That was actually where Splash was gonna suggest the Army to go for their new base :P

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Haha, Oh really? That oughta be an interesting place for them all to meet up in when it gets to that point :3 Snype dosn't have much defense around it at the moment after all.

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 24
  • Hmm
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Name: Jay

Species: Grovyle

Human Age: 16

Appearance:

Side/Type: ''Loner'' Normal Pokemon (or Unaffected Pokemon.)

Personality(1-2 paragraphs): Jay loves to train, but also love to rest, he's brave and ready for any challenge even without getting ready, but sometimes he may get irritated if you disturb him and sometimes all he wants is peace.

Background : Jay was born in a forest in Hoeen with all of he's species but one day he leaved Hoeen and moved to Kanto to travel it. He lives near Mt.Moon on the tall grass for now, but the new strange virus disturbed his adventure so he decided to protect all the trainers and pokemons and continue he's adventure again.

Moveset : Leaf Blade, Mega Drain , Dig , Pursuit.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Starforce I'll need a proper SU for that!

Oh and I'm informed that Grayscale will be very inactive. We need someone that can take over Benny and Deoxys! D=

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I vote for Greiger to do that! He's an awesome RP'er, and I think he can pull it off. Deoxys, if anything :P

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 24
  • Hmm
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Starforce I'll need a proper SU for that!

Oh and I'm informed that Grayscale will be very inactive. We need someone that can take over Benny and Deoxys! D=

It means for reserve a spot :P I will post my apparence later.

Back