• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi! i am nishant a pokefan and new member to PC and i like playing gbc pokemon games

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi! i am nishant a pokefan and new member to PC and i like playing gbc pokemon games

:)
    Hi nishant! Welcome to PC. GBC games you say? Crystal is my absolute favorite pokemon game! What's yours?

Years
  • Same same, the GC Pokemon games are amaaazing. GSC were some of my favorites and they'll probably always be my most-replayed. =o The remakes for the DS were also good but man nothing beats the originals. <3

Nice to meet you nishant! Hope you've been browsing around and have been liking the forum so far. Always room for more fans, see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Hello! Gameboy Color was one of my first hand held games and I had Mario Kart on it as well as the first few generations of the Pokemon franchise. I remember being in Johto and having the ability to go to Kanto after you completed the Pokemon League and I asked my cousin for help. He was reeeally confused on how I was in Kanto. Guess he didn't know how to to there. xD Ahaha. But he helped me anyways and that was one of the memories I had with the early Pokemon games.

Another one was renaming all my Pokemon Pet for some weird reason.... o wo...

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Such an amazing moment, first stepping into Kanto again as a child.

Thanks for letting us relive this small sweet memory of us.

Welcome to PC man! I hope to see you around from time to time! Have you seen any threads/sections you would be interested in?

Years
  • I've played a few games on the gameboy color! Pokemon yello and I think pokemon crystal was on it as well. Crystal is one of my favorites when it comes to the older games.

Welcome to the forum, bruh.

Years
  • It's good to hear all your sweet memories about older games
    i have seen many section apart gaming section i have found intrest in fanfiction section i have also started my first pokemonfanfiction based on gold story of game

Back