• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Dragon Ascent Rayquaza thoughts?

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
Years
  • For me personally I think the event is a great idea (just kind of sudden QQ.)! Mega Rayquaza was one of the really hyped Pokemon last summer/fall and I'm glad to see an event for it. :) I also appreciate the fact that it's Shiny so you can Soft Reset for 5IVs/6IVs and always know it will be a Shiny.

Do you guys think the trading market would be filled with these Rayquazas if someone mass-clones them if they get a 6IV one? I'm gonna start trying for one but it wouldn't be a cheap trade. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Although a great idea, I already have an awsome Rayquaza, and having a shiny version was not something I would jump for joy. I would rather see more event Pokemon being distributed, not the Pokemon we already have. If you like shinies, Kudos to you. But I have more important things to do than Soft-Resetting for weeks. Not to mention you can't use it for Rated battles or change it's Nickname.

Back