• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Urgent!! I've recovered a set of Journals from Silph Co.! (PG-13)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Attention viewers of this thread.
The writer of these various posts has been found to be a radical terrorist against the Silph Company for reasons that are unknown.
He has been rightfully fired and the materials that he had stolen have been returned to us, he should no longer be able to cause any further acts of terrorism against us or any of our customers.

We here at Silph Company would like to reassure it's customers that there is nothing to fear from the use of our products including the Porygon line. Please continue to enjoy our various types of merchandise and remember that we care for pokemon just as much as the rest of you.

Thank you for your concern, Silph Co. CEO.

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
~Important Notification~

I have recently come across some various dangerous issues in trying to reveal the rest of these journals and information that may or may not involve the Silph Company.

I will have to remain quiet for a while before I can post more information. When it is safe once more I will begin posting the rest of this information. I am currently hiding in Saffron City, please do not send help for those who are concerned, since it may possibly give away the facade I hold here with this company and it's people.
I will inform everybody when the issue has subsided and I will then start posting more of the journals.
Wish me luck.

Thank you for your concern and interest; Your Pokemon Activist, Snaggle.

Back