• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Omonox's Leaf Green Adventure

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
Years
  • LETSPLAYLG_zps78f3caeb.png

Intro
    I'm Omonox or Paul, and this is my first let's play. I hope you all enjoy it. There will be weekly 10 minute episodes and I know a lot about the games so I won't screw up too much, besides when speeding through battles. Every episode will have an objective that I will try to reach. I will speed through trainers, but provide constant commentary. To prove I, unlike some, do not use rare candies ever, I will be showing all my grinding on screen, but sped up with music playing. Grinding will be the only part of a video without commentary. I will also have the amount of time it took me to grind on the video. Grinding is not in every video, but when it is, it is always in the beginning. No episode will be longer than 15 minutes unless it is a special occasion. The sidebar won't be updated during the video, so most evolutions and pokemon I catch, will be in the end of an episode. I do know a lot about hidden items and stuff, so this can be a good walkthrogh. If you are kind, I would love a like on the videos, but it's fine if you don't like the videos. I hope the Let's Play is entertaining and can be enjoyed.

Episode 1-August 12, 2014

In the first episode, we receive Leonardo, the squirtle, and our starter. Then we fight our rival, Gary and then proceed to get Oak's Parcel at the Poke Mart and later get the pokedex.

Back