• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald team help

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2013
Please help
Armaldo lvl 44
-aerial ace
-rock tomb
-water gun
-metal claw

Swampert lvl43
-Take down
-Foresight
-Mud shot
-Surf

Cacturne lvl 43
-Leech seed
-Faint attack
-Pin missle
-Needle Arm

Dusclops lvl 44
-Confuse ray
-Shadow Punch
-will-o-wisp
-Ice beam

Blaziken lvl45
-Peck
-Bulk up
-Double kick
-Blaze Kick

Please recommend me a 6th pokemon or any pokemon or moveset changes.Thanks
EDIT:Im gonna challange the 8th gym

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
If you want to go tatically, pick up an electric type like Manectric, has a decent overall stats, can move quick and has a nice movepool, as for your team I'd replace Aerial Ace with Peck for Blaziken maybe teach Swampert an Ice-type move and your good to go.. that's just my opinion however, there are loads of good Pokémon you could have as a 6th, Gardevour, Meagross, Salamence etc.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
A few little things could do with changing here. :) I'll comment on what stands out the most. You'll have to move tutor some of these, though.

On Armaldo, keeping Water Gun is not useful at all, you could try replacing it with Water Pulse but that generally won't cover any of your weaknesses at all. Also, replace Rock Tomb with AncientPower since it has higher accuracy and can perhaps raise YOUR stats so you can stay in longer. Finally, Earthquake would be great for coverage in terms of your weaknesses so you should replace Aerial Ace with that. Brick Break can also do that too and can destroy screens too, and generally has more use than Metal Claw. :x

On Swampert, I agree with the aforementioned Ice Beam - and Earthquake is definitely better than Mud Shot. If you give it leftovers you could also go with Protect on the final slot.

Finally on Blaziken, replace Double Kick with Brick Break or Sky Uppercut since both overall do more damage. Oh and Flamethrower instead of Blaze Kick (and of course, Aerial Ace as mentioned by the previous poster).

Good luck with your team, I have none of my own suggestions in regards of a sixth, sorry. :(

Back