• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Anime Will End Like This.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • How do you think the anime will end? I honestly think the anime still has a long way to go before it ends, but... just how do you think the anime will end with its final episode? I've always wondered what everyone thinks.

Guest123_x1

For one thing, I'd like the anime to end with Ash finally winning a main series league championship and celebrating in Pallet Town. More likely, however, it'll be different-Ash and Pikachu, and perhaps his traveling friends as well, will fall seriously ill to the point of no recovery (similar to how many dramas and soap operas will kill off characters prior to the show's cancellation).

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I want it to end with Ash becoming a Pokemon champion then returning to Pallet Town where Delia, Prof. Oak all his Pokemon, travel companions and rivals from every adventure as well as Jessie, James and Meowth are there to congratulate him. Suddenly, Ho-Oh appears in front of him (in Crystal, Morty says that "a rainbow-coloured Pokemon will come down to appear before a truly powerful trainer") and challenges him to a battle. The outcome of the battle is unknown and then the episode timeskips to Ash as an adult seeing off his ten year old son who is setting off on his first Pokemon journey with a Pikachu. The mother of the child would be one of Ash's companions, but it would be unknown who it is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    I will die due to old age before it ends... XD

But joke aside I always thought that Ash should have won the Kanto League. It's his regional league.

I would but to see Ash winning a World League and after that Team Rocket appears trying to rule the world.

Also Ash woould have a final battle against Giovanni and a Poliwag helps him (Satoshi Tajiri was bullied by a Group called Rocket Gang and their Leader called Sakaki killed his Tadpole).

A thunderstone gets in contact with Pikachu on accident and he evolves into Raichu defeating Giovannis Rhyperior. (Hey Pikachus electric attacks work against ground types, right, right?).

Ash saves the world and will be considered a hero.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • As basically everyone has said, Ash wins a regional league finally, supposedly finally becoming a Pokemon Master, and celebrates with all those that helped him along the way with all his rivals and companions (If i remember right, a lot of them currently reside in Kanto/Johto). Anything without all of his main companions in the final episode would be a travesty in my eyes!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • I know it won't end like this but:

- Ash's Pikachu FUCKING EVOLVES.
    - Ash wins the damn league.
    - Ash catches Ho-oh.
    - Ash marries Serena or Dawn.
    - Ash admitting his show was bad.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Ash is winning in a battle against a Pokemon League Champion, companions, mum and Professor Oak are amongst the crowd. Pikachu suffers a fatal stroke during battle. Ash becomes a recluse due to PTSD. Brock becomes mormon and marries all of the Jennys and Joys. Oak and Ash's mum continue having secret hanky panky.

Years
  • Probably uneventfully by this point. In all likelihood they'll have Ash win something and such, and then possibly be retired, alternatively it'll just be shelved. Perhaps after a strange mix-up Pikachu becomes a trainer and wins the League, in the process showing every other trainer around there how it's done, and then it does a Mewtwo and invites strong trainers over to face it. Ash is accompanied by Brock and Serena, and then a Black Hole is formed because those two are basically the same person, leading to an end to the anime along the lines of Space Runaway Ideon. Maybe Ash is eventually disgruntled about all of the Leagues, and as a result they resolve to become Kalos Queen, and as that's seemingly much easier, they do that and then the anime ends for shame. It seems they're more likely trying to figure out how to keep the anime going for one or two more seasons once they have to do that, though.

Years
  • Ash wins the Pokemon League but then wakes up in a hospital and finds out that his Pokemon journey was just a dream he had.

That would just piss me off if they did that, especially if they showed Ash to be living in the real world not the pokemon world.

For me personally, I would like to see Ash become a gym leader in kanto.

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • Ashe attempts to beat the elite 4 in some new region. He gets completely annihilated and loses all motivation to continue his journey. Instead, Ashe decides to become a Pokemon researcher and they make a spin-off anime. He'll still collect badges something though.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Ash wins the Pokemon League but then wakes up in a hospital and finds out that his Pokemon journey was just a dream he had.

If Ash's coma theory is actually true, then I believe I could see this happening. But that theory is for another time.

How I feel the anime will end: Ash will win a Pokemon League, and just... decide to end his journey, or perhaps the anime will, like many people think, get cancelled, and have no ending. I could see this happening. I do feel like once he finally becomes Pokemon League Champion, he'll fight the Elite Four, then beat the Champion. Since this is a kid's anime, I don't think anything brutal is gonna happen to him, some of these posts in here are kinda if this anime were more oriented at adults.

Anyway.

Either he'll win a league, win against the elite four, and win against a champion, or the anime will end with Ash's "journey continuing" but not getting animated after that. That's possible. I highly doubt they're going to kill him off. Maybe he'll one day realize that trying to become a Pokemon Master is "pointless" and come up with a new goal or something towards the very end of the show. I agree with the post above me stating that he might become a Pokemon Researcher/Professor like Gary did. Why it's taking over nine hundred episodes, I'll never know.

Back