• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Real Best Generation(A Plat Nostalgialocke, now with a QnA!)

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • This is a little thing I used to document on another site(not telling you which), but then I lost interest in it for a while. But now I'm gonna continue this... just on another site

The run began on 7 Mat this year. In-run, I'm at the 5th badge, whilst in game, the run is finished. This will also be in part-written log part-story format. I hope you guys enjoy it!

27/7/15-Since it has been at least one month past the last time I updated this, I will now host a QnA! There is no deadline yet, but I would like you guys to ask questions right now! Don't ask too complicated questions like theme songs and that's nice. You can ask anything else.

Prologue:
    Spoiler:

1 *Insert beginning pun here* (7/5/15)
    Spoiler:

2-Monkeys for breakfast (8/5/15)
    Spoiler:

3 HOLY SHIET FULL TEAM (9/5/15)
    Spoiler:

4 We will, we will ROCK YOU. (9/5/15 as well)
    Spoiler:

5 Pure ugly (11/5/15)
    Spoiler:

6 Bad news (16/5/15)
    Spoiler:

Notes (Didn't put the notes for the earlier parts as they mostly weren't interesting.)
    Spoiler:

7 This turt is on FIRE (24/5/15)
    Spoiler:

Notes:
    Spoiler:

8 What happens next (25/5/15)
    Spoiler:

9 Ain't afraid of no ghost (30/5/15)
    Spoiler:

Notes:
    Spoiler:

10 Catches catches blah blah. (4/6/15)
    Spoiler:

Notes:
    Spoiler:

11 Yet so far. (11/6/15)
    Spoiler:

Notes:
    Spoiler:

12 Splish splash. (24/6/15)
    Spoiler:

Originally on the Nuzlocke thread, but moved it here, cuz wynaut?
    Also, who is your fav character so far? If you feel that I can improve this run, feel free to state! And don't forget your QnA questions! Ask as much as you want!

Back