• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp NaNoWriMo

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Too late to jump into this now. =/ As such, I don't enter these. I can't write more than 10k unless motivated.

And free wordcount is meh.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Unless I managed to pull off a miracle I have failed xD it was probably a bad move of mine to plan my novel before a two week hiatus that I knew would happen >< I've managed a few thousand words but lost the will.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I am at 9252 of my 10,000 goal, so I think I will make it! I had a good deal of inactivity as expected the last week and half (and SWC judging! And now SPPF comp judging! AAAAA), but still managed a bit more to push into 9000. Not going to bother writing this weekend, will just aim to hit my target during the week on the train. Which has been the only time I've worked pushing the wordcount up actually, so I might as well keep to it.

Yay getting decent progress done as well! Including a host of extra scenes I never planned to write. Whoops why is my story now 60+ pages and still a way from ending =(

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I'm late for this though I think I could have had a shot at writing something because I recently dawned upon an idea I've been developing. It's a first for me given that I usually just start writing no preemptive design! However I doubt I could pump out 10k+ words in five days now, but I could save my idea for this year's actual NaNoWriMo and see where it takes me. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Just got back to the United Dtates today. I think I will try writing one of these for the month of August.

Back