• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I promised some of my friends proof of my very first haircut my mom kept. This was my hair. I want it back ;; My hair gone darker & duller smh

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Dipu, stop with that face. You look so pitiful and sad. I:
    My internet was being obnoxious when I first tried to see the picture, too. Half of your face loaded, then it just stopped.

Years
  • Here's me. Random selfie that was just taken in the dorm's lounge not ten minutes ago.

Spoiler:

It was dark out, and you might still be able to see some snow outside. Yeah, tried to be upbeat here.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    At a close friend's brother's wedding. We took photos at the end and I think that was the best one. I don't know what's up with me and wedding photos, but I tend to look out of place when I am photographed with a bunch of people. Hopefully it isn't the case here lol.

Spoiler:

Years
  • At a close friend's brother's wedding. We took photos at the end and I think that was the best one. I don't know what's up with me and wedding photos, but I tend to look out of place when I am photographed with a bunch of people. Hopefully it isn't the case here lol.

Spoiler:

You look mighty dashing! (: Congratulations to the happy couple~

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    At a close friend's brother's wedding. We took photos at the end and I think that was the best one. I don't know what's up with me and wedding photos, but I tend to look out of place when I am photographed with a bunch of people. Hopefully it isn't the case here lol.

Spoiler:

For some reason, you definitely remind me too much of Jensen Ackles. Bite me for saying this LOL I definitely would bromance Jensen

You are one spiffy dude! Definitely push me out of the water with your looks x)

Random post because I'm bored and to show people I'm not just a head XP I finally lost all the weight I gained from drinking and midnight snacking 1.5 years ago ;____; Don't mind my mess of a bed in the background >.<

Spoiler:

I'm proud of you :) Looking great! I mind your mess. I expected you to be cleaner than mine in terms of making the bed!. I never do my bed when I don't know company's coming over xD

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Random post because I'm bored and to show people I'm not just a head XP I finally lost all the weight I gained from drinking and midnight snacking 1.5 years ago ;____; Don't mind my mess of a bed in the background >.<

Spoiler:

Congratulations man that's so awesome! You're looking amazing and I bet it feels good too.

Years
  • I'm proud of you :) Looking great! I mind your mess. I expected you to be cleaner than mine in terms of making the bed!. I never do my bed when I don't know company's coming over xD

Thanks! :D Yeah, it was 6:30 in the morning so I didn't have time to make my bed XD Had to beat the GTA traffic.

Congratulations man that's so awesome! You're looking amazing and I bet it feels good too.

Thank you~ It feels a lot better to have the extra weight off not only for health purposes, but also for my badminton playing :P

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • At a close friend's brother's wedding. We took photos at the end and I think that was the best one. I don't know what's up with me and wedding photos, but I tend to look out of place when I am photographed with a bunch of people. Hopefully it isn't the case here lol.

Spoiler:

bro you're hot

omg, I only come on this thread to tell people they're hot

8D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Random post because I'm bored and to show people I'm not just a head XP I finally lost all the weight I gained from drinking and midnight snacking 1.5 years ago ;____; Don't mind my mess of a bed in the background >.<

Spoiler:
    That's your idea of a messy room? Take a peak at my room, I'll redefine messy for you. Looking great, by the way! You remind me of my friend, actually :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back