• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misprint or not?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    This card:
    Spoiler:

appears to have the image from
    26/64 (img taken from online)
    Spoiler:

But is labeled as 10/64 which should look like this:
    Spoiler:

My card doesn't appear to be fake (although it's in terrible condition)... Is it a misprint? Because I can't find any information about a scyther misprint...

Edit: done some more searching, everywhere seems to have diferent images for these 2 cards, swapping around the images and the numbers. I don't know which site is correct.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Over 24 hours without anyone posting on this forum, so I thought I'd bump this and ask; Does anyone here own both 10/64 and 24/64 from the Jungle set? If so, what should 24/64 really be? Because every website I check seems to think 24 is just a slight variation of 10...

Years
  • Over 24 hours without anyone posting on this forum, so I thought I'd bump this and ask; Does anyone here own both 10/64 and 24/64 from the Jungle set? If so, what should 24/64 really be? Because every website I check seems to think 24 is just a slight variation of 10...

Been too busy to do reseqarch into it. Probably stil going to be too busy for the next 24 hours.

Back