• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Shattered Dreams

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hmmm, ucould ask Xiros over PM.
His hack is a hack of FR, and he has a cell phone script.
nvm I got my answer and decided to improv. tHanks tho.

Aww... Whatever. Just change the OW sprites, K?
deffinetly doing that...

[Update]
The Cell Phone is HERE! Yes a cellular device..there are no buttons to make calls from...its touch screen. When you click 'USE' you open up to a web browser (which is incomplete)..You will recieve calls during certtain conditions for events of just for fun.Here's the catch you WONT be able to make calls of your own free will, instead there are certain points in the game where you will make a casll to someone esle. Again some for business others for leisure. The Cell Phone is realy helpful. So if would be useful to keep around with you. It tooke me a few days to script it properly but I think some may like what I have done with it.

so yea updates are coming along with an official Revelation of a D/p Poke...so seeya til later

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
man i was abscent for no more than a month and now i see a flood of updates.. things are going great here, hope everything works fine ;]
lol yea w ehave mad sum changes nd we hope to keep it going, don't wrry you'll see alot of updates in the futre + a beta....
Looks good, keep up the good work.
Thnk u, we will. Also like i sed keep an eye out for the updates, 2morrow we will hav another video for you all to view.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thank everyone for your very warm responses we're workin hard LAST WEEK OF SCHOOl so we are gonna be updating rite befor the beta (next week or so)

Scyther X

Shadow Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2008
Remeber that video i was telling you about? yea i have it for you guys. It's showing off the cell phone, nd tha platinum ball we incorporated. Also we were testing the music that was taken fro Pokemon Gold Golden Rod City. Hope you like it another vidoe will be here shortly

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjWjFu17bkc[/url]

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thank you SX for releasing the video There are more on the way soon, this vid didn't showcase all that much but still shows how we put in the cell phone:)
This also shows how we put the music in the game (Goldenrod City)..Tell us what you think. More screenshots are on the way soon

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2012
this looks nice. the idea of a cell phone is creative, and so is the fact that you use actual characters for the hero. good luck!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thank you to everyone who is currently supporting us..and those who will follow us after the end fo the week.
Guess what Beta 1.0 is complete. We're just going over it one more time. The OFFCIAL RELEASE DATE IS JUNE 20, 2008 So be prepared for one of the best expierences in a while! I'm thinknin about posting a new vid soon but idk yet. I'm just glad the beta is on its way!!

4 DAYS TO GO!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Thank you to everyone who is currently supporting us..and those who will follow us after the end fo the week.
Guess what Beta 1.0 is complete. We're just going over it one more time. The OFFCIAL RELEASE DATE IS JUNE 20, 2008 So be prepared for one of the best expierences in a while! I'm thinknin about posting a new vid soon but idk yet. I'm just glad the beta is on its way!!

4 DAYS TO GO!

Tip: It's not a very good idea to have a release date. The game will easily crash by rushing the work. And a lot of hacks were quited because of the release date. Question: Will OW sprites be inserted in the Beta for the Hero/Heroine?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Here, I made you a banner:

shattered-dreams-1.png

I hope you like it!

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Major Update

HOORAY! The beta is done being played! The final rating we've recieved on this is 7.7. Be happy for us. Tomorow morning at 11 am we will release the highly anitciapated (not reli tho lol) Pokemon Shattered Dreams BETA. Beta 1.0. Be aware that there are a few issues, which are adressed in the first post. I've delivered new screenshots. These depict Azucar Walk (Yes Azucar = Sugar in spanish), Baggum Swamp (Bag-Em Swamp) and The Kidnapping Event taking place in Pieseas City (Pieseas as in the Constolation)...Who's being Kidnapped??? Great Question... check the screenshots to find out ;) The CELL PHONE is used but I believe only twice in this beta. You do get to see 6 new items (Including the mysterious PlatinumBall). So without further ado: The screenshots!

Azucarwalk.png

Baggum.png

Baggum2.png

OFficialChinling.png

Chingling!!!!
Official_Pachirisu.png

Pachirisu is Offically Revealed (For those who missed the first video)
ShatteredDreamspngkidnapped.png

Don't worry this tile error was LONG since repaired
getityet.png

heldup.png
'

Plz Enjoi and be prepared for tomorow morning when the Beta is released!!!!

~QM

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
1. There is nothing changed AT ALL, I was still in Pallet Town... :\
2. I thought this was supposed to be released at 11:00 A.M.

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Jul 24, 2010
1. There is nothing changed AT ALL, I was still in Pallet Town... :\
2. I thought this was supposed to be released at 11:00 A.M.
You might be having the same problem I had with your pokemon wave Ips, Eeveon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Even though he's part of the team.
I don't think it's an "official" release unless the creator releases it...:\
That's just my opinion...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Oh, alright.
It was just my opinion.
I didn't know he co-owned it. :P
Sry.

Core-3X

New starter today
Years
I like your D/P tiles, but maybe you could change also your grass tiles? It may look much better ;). Your sprites and pokemon look good. Keep going on.

Back