• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Collabs?

TPSGamer

TPSGamer | Pro Gamer
Years
  • Hey everyone, my name is TPSGamer and I'm new to this website so I want to tell you some information about myself.

That's some info about me, but, go check out my YouTube channel and watch some of my videos. I'm trying to find someone or some people who would like to do a series with. I know my way around the pokemon world and I play the original ones and I also play the newest ones. I haven't made any pokemon videos on my YouTube channel yet, because I think that a collaboration would be the best option(Only my opinion). If anyone is interested you can add me on skype the name is above. I would like to play PokeMMO, but, any game would be good.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2015
    Yo! I'm profpowerline! I've been a Youtube Let's player for 3 years now. I'd be happy to look into doing a collab with you if your still looking for hep.

TPSGamer

TPSGamer | Pro Gamer
    Years
  • I'm still looking to do a collab. If you still want to do it add me on skype and message me when you want to record at anytime. skype: tspgamer-progamer

Back