• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Crystal Battle Tower Unfair

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    I created this thread because I feel that it is unfair. It is unfair because they bring legendaries and it is just too difficult to beat. The only way to beat them would most likely be with legendaries (3 birds and 3 dogs). Does anyone else think that the Crystal Battle Tower is too unfair and difficult. If so then post here.

Ste182

If Pokemon is for children, then by Arceus, I'll n
    Years
  • I never got far in the tower lol. I just ignore it most of my Crystal Playthroughs

Guest123_x1

Having heard about how insanely difficult and rigged the Battle Tower was was the reason why I ignored it when I played Crystal. Stadium 1 (which only supported Generation I games) was tough enough for me, and I certainly wasn't about to dive into something this difficult in a main series game with the risk of losing half my money.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Out of all the Battle Facilities throughout the Pokémon series, I believe the one from Crystal is the most hax. {XD}

Back