• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What our fanbase neds improvement on...

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • I. Extreme Fanboyism: Gardevoir isn't real and doesn't like such creeps
    And I have to ask this: Why is it that in fictional works, it's ok for humans to feel attracted to humanoid alien species yet it's not ok for them to feel attracted to anthropomorphic animals such as Pokemon? Aren't human-alien relationships technically beastiality?

II. Gen wunner pointing: Just because somebody only likes Kanto doesn't necessarily make them a gen winner
    Tell that to its vocal fanbase.

III. Rushing games: Just stop it
    If you're talking about how we have been getting a new main series game a year since 2009, that's more of an issue with Game Freak and not the Pokemon fanbase, though I do agree that the annual releases need to stop (after we get Z or whatever it'll be).
    There is a two-year gap between the third version and the vanilla version/remakes (whichever came out last), so there really isn't any rushing.

IV. Jumping to conclusions: XYZ anime doesn't confirm Z people
    Then explain the new Zygarde formes? There's no way they are going to be exclusive to the anime.

V. Gen winner logic: Lopunny? Sounds more 'older' compared to Jynx
    Let's not forget the most creative Pokemon name: Seel.

VI. Favorites: Don't argue about why your favorite Pokémon is better compared to your fellow peers
    Unless you apply Smogon rules.

VII. Language: Just for our younger folks and female peers
    As mentioned before, everyone swears. I don't think there's any religion that forbids swearing in their bible other than not saying God's name in vain.

Years
  • And I have to ask this: Why is it that in fictional works, it's ok for humans to feel attracted to humanoid alien species yet it's not ok for them to feel attracted to anthropomorphic animals such as Pokemon? Aren't human-alien relationships technically beastiality?
    As you said, in fictional works. Aliens tend to have a higher intelligence than animals. Wake up and norice that this is real life

Tell that to its vocal fanbase.

There is a two-year gap between the third version and the vanilla version/remakes (whichever came out last), so there really isn't any rushing.

Then explain the new Zygarde formes? There's no way they are going to be exclusive to the anime.

Of course not *forget HSF Genesect* but who's to say that a M-Mewtwo Y can't be pulled off?
    Let's not forget the most creative Pokemon name: Seel.

Unless you apply Smogon rules.
    There is more to Pokémon than power. And have you heard of the tire list?

As mentioned before, everyone swears. I don't think there's any religion that forbids swearing in their bible other than not saying God's name in vain.
    But some curse less than others and show remorse or guilt. And some religions do.

Back