• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Theory] Reburst theory

Years
  • Sinnoh Folk Story 3 "There once were Pokémon that became very close to humans.There once were humans and Pokémon that ate together at the same table.It was a time when there existed no differences to distinguish the two."

As we all know, people and Pokémon were once one. Their hearts were one. But what does this mean? Well, Primal reversion is basically de-evolution. This leads me to a theory that after humans and Pokémon bred, their offspring was Reburst fusions. This possibly explains about Sabrina's Psychic powers, Ash's strength and the whole aura thing. But something must have cause this transformation to reverse. The Pokémon left the human bodies, but some of the powers remained. Or maybe Human males must burst to breed with a female Pokémon (or vice versa which could explain talking Pokémon)

We dont know how much if the manga is canon (to my knowledge) .Either way, thought that you guys might find this theory to be intresting and fun. Discuss!

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    BUMPING.
    I liked the ReBurst concept I watched Jwittz read it, and well the manga seems boring. I'm still curious about Ash-Greninja and I sort of hope it doesn't make its way to the VG.

gijinkas and fusions are cool :) It was nice to see official ones.

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    Why not? We have like over 3,00,000 programmed Spinda patterns

You're right. Honestly this reminds me of Pokemon Moe, a RSE hack where every pokemon has a human face

The mechanic required that you put your pokemon in a crystal then you gain its attributes in battles.

Years
  • Folk Story 3 lost it's meaning after translation because editors were afraid of kids becoming zoophiles I guess. The original story was about People loving and marrying Pokemon.
    I don't think that People and Pokemon were able to breed because People aren't coming from eggs. It would take a really long time to evolve from laying eggs to giving birth (or devolve from giving birth to laying eggs). Also love isn't always about breeding (a lot of couples die without having any kids).
    Meowth explained why he can talk, he just learned it instead of 3 moves, so now he has only Fury Swipes in slot 1 and talking in slot 2, 3 and 4. The same probably goes for other talking Pokemon (I don't recall any).
    Also manga and anime aren't canon to games, I probably should have started with that.
    What's mystery about Folk Story 3 is why was it happening "long time ago"? Shouldn't pokephilia be even more common in our time than before? I'm going to use this story to justify pokephilia anyway.
    Are we even allowed to discuss people breeding with Pokemon on these forums? Isn't this forum kids-friendly? Isn't this game for kids and shouldn't even have any signs of that?

P.S. Everyone has his own canon, so you can just ignore me. At least I would.

Back