• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :]

Years
  • Hi, my name is Ali!
    I came to this forum to make new friends and trade with people without having my Pokemon stolen...
    I usually have to evolve Pokemon by trade, and if you need help, ask me! :]
    I can't wait to make new friends!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • It's okay! We do have a trading section here on PC where people are really nice and look down upon hacks and scamming, so, you're sure to have a safe trading experience with your fellow PC members! I'm sure loads of members need your help, so, you're more than welcome to check it out anytime! It's nice to meet you, btw. Welcome to our forums~ <33

I hope that I can become a good friend of yours! Please, feel free to send me a VM or a PM anytime you'd like, and I hope we can chat more from there! If you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask. Have a fantastic time, and hope to see you again!

Years
  • Big welcome to PC, Ali, awesome to meet you. :'D

Pretty sweet how you're already offering to help and I'm sure you'll find many people to trade with here. People on the forum helped me out a lot with trade evolutions so you shouldn't worry too much. I'd be glad to help out sometime whenever I make a little more room on my 3DS friends list so there's that too, aha. Have an amazing time here!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • GREETINGS AND WELCOME TO PC, ALI!

Waha, you'll definitely make new friends! People are friendly in this community and will help you if you need so! Because you're part of this family now! C: Trade section is the way to go for trading, no worries on someone stealing- there's no one like that and if there is, that'd be rare. (There's many people whom you can trust!)

Enjoy your stay here! Stick around, for friiiiiends! XD also forums haha!

Back