• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen GTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
  • Note: I am aware of the Q/A thread system here but there doesn't appear to be one in this section.

Recently I started a new run of Black 2 and am in Castalia City. I tried to use the GTS or as it's called in this generation The Global Terminal which I've never done before and am receiving this message:

"Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for this software has been discontinued. Visit Support.nintendo.com for a list of current Nintendo Wi-fi connection compatible software.
    Error Code: 20110."

What does this mean?

Years
  • The wi-fi services for the DS and Wii were shut down permanently back in May 2014, so the only way to use the GTS is play a 3DS Pokemon game, aka the 6th Gen games - X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • That was my initial presumption but wanted to double check, thank you Hikamaru.
    Shame, guess I'll have to wait until I reach the appropriate area to catch a Vullaby.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Well it does clearly say "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for this software has been discontinued."

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • And I clearly said I was double checking.
    There's a statement about going to a link to see about different software so I thought perhaps it could be an out-of-date software situation.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    That was my initial presumption but wanted to double check, thank you Hikamaru.
    Shame, guess I'll have to wait until I reach the appropriate area to catch a Vullaby.

You can find a Vullaby or a Mandibuzz on the route 4 so you fly to your avenue you head to the south once you passed the bridge turn left and down the stairs go as far as possible to the south
    NOTE : ONLY ON THURSDAYS

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Please don't post in threads that are over a month old. Check the date of the last post in the thread before responding.

Since Liquid Halo already had an answer to his problem and hasn't been on in nearly two months, this thread isn't needed anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back