• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Wow! such an amazing giveaway. I would love to have those shiny xerneas and yveltal.

My Fc is above and pls let me know when u can trade. Thx in advance

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2017
Thank you so much for your 2 awesome Pokemons
hope you enjoy my Absol (you can clone means you have an action replay, right? then you can turn that Absol into Jolly and use it in battle
have a nice day, Aaron!

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Thank you so much for your 2 awesome Pokemons
hope you enjoy my Absol (you can clone means you have an action replay, right? then you can turn that Absol into Jolly and use it in battle
have a nice day, Aaron!

That's ok, thanks for the absol. Yeah I have an action replay

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
hey man ....i told y to give me your FC FOR the trade and y skipped me....i thought it was a giveaway

I didn't skip you, I was going to send you a private message when I saw you online and give you my FC then

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
oh sorry man.....i thought i was skipped because i saw that you sent 'mons to others after me....thats why....really sorry!!!!

That's ok, I've been trying to catch you for a while, hopefully I can give you your pokemon tonight

Years
just tell what time is in your country now???here is 11 25 pm.....so please dont be late for the trade if you can!!!!!sorry for the trouble i am causing you....!!!

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
just tell what time is in your country now???here is 11 25 pm.....so please dont be late for the trade if you can!!!!!sorry for the trouble i am causing you....!!!

We will continue our trade discussions through private message

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Hello, would I be able to get 3 shinies?
Yvetel
Xerneas
and Dratini?
I can trade to a few high ived pokemon.
My timezone is AEST.
Thank you

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hello, would I be able to get 3 shinies?
Yvetel
Xerneas
and Dratini?
I can trade to a few high ived pokemon.
My timezone is AEST.
Thank you

My Timezone is also AEST, I can trade you the pokemon in a few hours

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 25, 2015
Hi can I have xerneas yiveltall and dratini?
My fc is: 3067 7781 1043

My timezone is Central European Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back