• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone!

ShinyCharizard.

Fire Trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Hey everyone! My name's ShinyCharizard. and I just joined today. I've loved pokemon since red and blue came out. I used to play competitively during D/P/Pt but I'm now just getting into it again with ORAS. I'm also interested in hacks/fangames. :)

Years
  • Hey there ShinyCharizard, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you~ <33 Be sure to check out our ROM hacking and Game Development sections here if you want to explore some nice ROM hacks and fan games to play! You can discuss the games in the thread and interact with developers/hackers if you want to as well!

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message anytime you ever want to chat with me or just say hi!

Years
  • Hi there ShinyCharizard. and welcome. n~n I've played since R/B too and am going strong still, a lot of people took a long break and got back to Pokémon with OR/AS though haha. Hope you'll have a good time posting and will stick around! Enjoy the fangames too. [:

Back