• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An idea, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    What does a .hack-esque styled role play sound like right now? Does it sound good? I have a basic plot worked out, but I want feedback before finishing it.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Depends on how you're doing it. o3o I'd try and keep it centralized, esp. the warp gate, to words you control and keep the players together. @3@ otherwise you'll drive yourself mad with the maps.

curious, .hack//GAMES or .hack//GU?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I don't really know right now, but I am working out minor details, right now it is a bit cliche sounding, so I am going to have to do some heavy editing.

Edit:
    It probably won't take place in the .hack universe, but it will have some similar elements.

Oh, and I made a spiffy little thing for it.

Last edited:

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    @ Narcissus Secret : if you want some help, feel free to drop your plot by me, I'm rather good at helping with details and what not. ^^

It sounds interesting, just try and have a few set plot points in mind. :3 otherwise you'll roam around aimlessly.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Yeah, I will... I guess I'll give you what I got cliche ness and all.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    @Narcissus Secret: I think you should post what you showed me in here. o3o with the ideas that you had because I liked them both. hehehe. o3o

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Beginning 1:
    A warehouse on the edge of town was purchased by an unheard of corperation. For weeks it reamined untouched, as if the buyers had melted off the face of the Earth. However, six people of the town/city get a letter in the mail. It states that they have been randomly selected to partake in the beta testing of their new game ___________. They must arrive at the warehouse on the edge of town tommorow. They have taken something to ensure that they will show up.
    And the warehouse houses the pods that the people enter to play the game.

Beggining 2:
    A number of skilled players/mix of skilled an new/really horrible players were recruited to join a game programmer's quest to go in and stop the bug that a hacker took over and the person followers. Like the bug devoloped into a powerful character and somebody hacked into the system to control it. The person gained followers and they plan to take over the game world. They kill innoncent players for no reason.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back