• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Things you've wanted to do in Pokemon, but haven't

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    What have you always wanted to do in a Pokemon game, but never had a chance to do? It could be a task like completing your Pokedex, playing through the game in a certain way/with a certain team, or anything else that you've dreamed of doing.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    completing a pokedex without need of trading, because trading may be bit tendious than usual also creating well-balance team is one thing keep me away from

MirraJade

Kimono Girl
    Years
  • Have a fully ev trained team I've done about two pokémon it just takes too much effort and time But hopefully one day i'll do it

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I've always wanted to play Pokemon Sacred Gold or Storm Silver. However, there are a few bugs that Drayano60 has never fixed, that have prevented me from giving it a chance. Particularly the Celebi event freezing, Cynthia refusing to give you the Sinnoh starter, Steven not acknowledging the Lati event, and Garchomp missing Rough Skin. Also the Mew event freezing could use some fixing.

But now, there's a patch for both HG and SS that replaces Lyra with Kris. It's compatible with Sacred Gold and Storm Silver, and it makes me want to play the games anyway. But the patch isn't finished yet, as there are still instances of Lyra that haven't been replaced yet.

Years
  • I've always wanted to do a nuzlocke challenge. I have plenty of games to choose from too, but I always get caught up in other tasks in my main games and put off going for a nuzlocke.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I've not gotten around to doing any game challenges (wonderlocke, nuzlocke, etc) or completed a fan-made game/ROM hack.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Battle competitively via actual hardware. Its been years since i actually battled against actual players since 4th gen, but obviously its far more convenient to just log in to Pokemon Showdown and do the fights there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've always wanted to complete my PokeDex at least once, but unfortunately, I've never had the oppertunity to get it done. Someday, I will.

Back