• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon-Amie Photography Contest (Winner announced!)

Vote!

• Skyy and Leafeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Venitardus and Froakie

• Blue and Altaria

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright so the entry period is now over and the voting round will begin! So get voting people!

The voting phase will last until February 22nd.

EDIT: 'K I ADDED A POLL GUYS. Make sure to vote in the poll cuz that's how I'm gonna tally the votes fer this. You can also post too if you like.

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    In the first post, it says a new thread will be made for voting, so will there be a poll we can vote in or something, or should we just post our votes in this thread? Also, has everybody been accepted? I ask because the maximum number of photo entries is 3, and there are more than 3 Froakie photos. :x

~Psychic

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    In the first post, it says a new thread will be made for voting, so will there be a poll we can vote in or something, or should we just post our votes in this thread? Also, has everybody been accepted? I ask because the maximum number of photo entries is 3, and there are more than 3 Froakie photos. :x

~Psychic
    Oh yeah it does say that. But I don't wanna make a new thread, but I can add a poll to this one so I'ma do that.

As for the Froakie pictures, just go by the first 3 that ya see.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Only a few hours left to vote! Poll closes at 1PM UTC-5 so get your votes in gogogo!

Years
  • I'm voting for Gogoat Rocks! for her adorable Furret pics, because I think it's definitely one of the best Pokemon to pet in Pokemon Amie with its utterly cute expressions.

Good luck to everyone else as well!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Ok so....we had a 4-way tie between Fun Size, Nekochen, Gogoat, and Pendraflare when the poll closed @_@

So that means that I had to make the tie breaking vote.....which is a little hard cuz they were good entries.

But in the end I decided to go with Nekochen and Sableye.

So congratulations to Nekochen for winning the first Pokemon Amie Photography contest!

....you will all get yer emblems sometime

Years
  • I have to admit that while Gogoat's Furret entry was super-adorable, it's been proved a Sableye can be extremely cute as well. Congrats on your well-deserved win Neko!

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • Thanks Hikamaru! I always thought sableye were adorable ♡

I would have to say my favorite was dyingwillflareon and rattata. I always had a soft spot for rattata omg. They are too cute.

Congrats Nekochen! Too bad I missed the results the day they came out. XD

I only just noticed you said that oh my gosh thanks! >.<

Honestly I voted for FunSize and Goomy, that was really cute. I also liked Mew, Togekiss, Furret, and Sableye.~

Years
  • Congrats Nekochen! Too bad I missed the results the day they came out. XD

I only just noticed you said that oh my gosh thanks! >.<

Honestly I voted for FunSize and Goomy, that was really cute. I also liked Mew, Togekiss, Furret, and Sableye.~

Aw thanks Will! I appreciate that you voted for me. :) I have to agree with Nekochen, your Rattata was pretty top percentage :P. Especially that first pic, that was just too cute.

BTW great job Nekochen! You really deserve that win. :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    'K, sorry about the wait, but you all should have your emblems for this now. If not, please contact me or Peitharchia.

Back