Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 6 Days Ago (05:44 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@VillageOfDragons: Looking good! I have just one question before you get started though. If your character has a disability that causes him to hesitate for very long moments before speaking...

How does he order his pokemon in a battle? o_O
Old 5 Days Ago (10:23 PM).
HydreigonMaster

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to VillageofDragons
Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
@VillageOfDragons: Looking good! I have just one question before you get started though. If your character has a disability that causes him to hesitate for very long moments before speaking...

How does he order his pokemon in a battle?
Well I was kind of playing along with it to see how that would work and I figured he is bonded so well with his first 3 Pokemon that the reason his nickname is "The Mind Quad" is because his Pokemon and him can read each other minds so they know which moves to use automatically. However, if this needs to be changed where he actually actively gives commands to his Pokemon, then I can edit it for you.
1. Darker than it seems...
(Hybrid Character) Deacon Masterson - Pokemon in Party: Hydreigon, Salamence, Goodra, Dragalge, Altaria, and Garchomp (Holding Garchompite)
(Team Rocket Hybrid Character) Jack Frost - Pokemon in Party: Abomasnow (Holding Abomasite), Snorunt, Riolu, Gallade, Meditite, and Heracross
2. Hoenn Hard-Mode!
Scottie Bengington - Pokemon in Party: Treecko

3. The Darkest Timeline
Danny Guitierrez - Pokemon in Party: Charizard, Stunfisk, Riolu, Zorua, and Floette

4. I am owner and game master of this roleplay: Pokemon Conquest 2: Divide and Conquer
Check it out!:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=352497
Old 4 Days Ago (03:23 AM).
The Hero of Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
I'mma be straight forward. Anyone want to interact?
Old 4 Days Ago (09:41 AM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
I'd like to interact. :3

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old 4 Days Ago (12:38 PM).
There is no I or U in Team, but there is no We either.

Nature: Lonely
Can I join? Or are we too late in the RP?

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Jojo Liza Oliver

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 12

Sex (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): She nas long, caramel hair that is straight most of the way before curling inward at the bottom. She has brown eyes, and wears a purple tee, jeans, and red tennis shoes.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): She is a kind-hearted girl who is almost annoyingly optimistic. It takes a LOT to get her mad, but if she is, you're gonna want to evacuate the area. She is outgoing, and will talk to anyone she meets. If she wants to be alone, something is UP. She is quite naive due to her trusting nature, however.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): I'm sorry, but these are NOT my strong point. Is it okay if I skip this?

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Porygon
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Do Porygons even HAVE personalities? They ARE artificial, after all.
Lvl(Max 30): 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Tri-Attack, Thunderbolt, Conversion, Thunder Wave
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)