• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
General School Grounds
~
Elene watched the boy's attempts at conversation with nothing but mocking in her head, with perhaps a small dash of pity and a pinch of potential pride at preparing the pathetic peon for proper people. Though she didn't show many of her emotions on her face, for the moment, a few general gestures of polite society were made. A quirked eyebrow here and a small nod there, just enough to keep them talking until something interesting was said. His family name was unusual, and she wondered what brand of dimwit forgot their own personal name, but what made her pay the most attention was his final sentence.

"You did well enough, I suppose, but one should bow upon meeting a lady such as myself." Elene explained, mimicking a bow to let the boy know what one should look like, before she met his eyes and spoke firmly, with the melodic voice that would turn attention to her. "But monsters? If you're using it to imply a sense of terrible grandeur, then thank you!" She flashed a small smile, for fear of opening her mouth to wide and revealing her fangs. "I'd rather you didn't, however. It's a horribly demeaning word." She spoke firmly, to make sure the words stuck in Frio's head.

Some form of commotion rose over yonder, where some dick was yelling about grooves or and daring to do things. In truth, Elene's thoughts were much less pompous than what she articulated, and would be far more crass if she hadn't been in the mood to tutor. Such a loud person it was, who didn't seem to understand the concept of civility or true culture. Who even used the term groove any more? Marilyn may have, but only when she was caressing some dancing video-game or using it ironically. She stared past Frio's shoulder for just long enough to see another boy's stunned reaction, before he began to depart with a conversation.

Such was life. She'd just need to avoid the loud fellow.

Khawill

<3
Years
I bowed just as she did, making sure to remember to write this to remember it latter. "I'm sorry if offended you, they say monster in America, and I didn't know it was bad." I said quietly, "I guess that it makes sense though, all the monsters in the movies are really ugly and mean, and you're very nice and pretty. I don't see a lot of people like that, except my sister, and most people that are pretty and nice ignore me anyways..." I wondered why my sister even bothered with me, "I didn't mean to insult you again!" I said suddenly, unaware if I had said something wrong or not, "I just meant you are not like the monsters in the movies, but more like the pretty actor." I added in, "I'm sorry I just wanted to ask where the mall was anyways, I forgot pencils for my journal that I write things I'm supposed to remember in. Please don't make fun of me, I'm trying..."

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"O-oh...um...hi Micheal. My name's Kion." The kid seemed to be in the dumps.

Alright then. "Alright. I'll see you around Kion." Eh. He'll talk more later. Nobody stays quiet for very long at this friggin' school. This school was relatively the-opposite-of-quiet, with all the different species of Youkai in his school. He continued walking and didn't bother looking back. He had important things to do. Like strut his wings, which is exactly what he did.He walked with long, striding steps and swinging arms. It was his 'thang'.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - A New Friend

I should've been looking where I was going. I bumped into a student, & it took me a while to get out of my trance. I looked at the student, & saw that she was a girl. She looked beautiful, & I couldn't respond well. Actually, I couldn't respond at all. Why was she smelling me is the question. This school...way too odd.

The girl's appearance was dazzling. No words could describe how charming she looked. She apologized for being distracted. I blushed & looked away a bit.

Da** my weakness of girls. "I-I apologize as well..." That was all I could manage to say. Ok, I gotta ask! "Did you smell me?" That was one time, I won't ask something stupid again!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae Kakori Jenai

Sorae would've watched intently, but the truth was that his foot was itching within a matter of three minutes. Three minutes. Had anything ever taken so long? Had he ever been so impatient?

Well, yeah. All the time. But that was beyond the point.

The headmaster's speech was dragging on in his head, although in truth it was quick and concise. ""Class 3C's homeroom teacher is Higoroshi-sensei, please be nice to him." Well, at least that was some usable info. "And with this my speech will end, just remember our most important rule. Don't show your Youkai appearance to other students!"

Whatever. His Youkai appearance was the same, just with an eye on the forehead. He rubbed his forehead subconsciously. Then he stood up, remembering that it was a free day. Whatever. He yawned. Had he gotten sleep yesterday? Why was he tired? Hmmm... well, might as well go to the dorms. He stretched, and then walked to the dorms. Opening the door, he entered quietly, locating a designated room. Hey! Only one bed! Holy cow! He could summon Meow without anyone seeing, not only preserving a good, not wimpy appearance while keeping himself content. He fell on the bed, opening both eyes. No roommates... nice. Being alone is good for a person sometimes, I guess.

He got up slowly, then opening a suitcase. Gripping the handle softly, he took out the blue hereditary coin bag, stuffing it into his pocket. Afterwards, he took out the few things he had packed, putting them away in small dressers. He found some swim trunks, perfect to go to the pool sometime later. Whatever. He grabbed the bag, leaned back, and yawned. Maybe he should go grab a can of... something. He got up, located a small mini-fridge nearby (why, how convenient!) and popped some kind of drink. He drank it thoroughly. Tastes like a Coke. He sighed. Did he really want some?

He looked in the mirror and grinned.
Hell yes.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Millicent Kaiko

As people began to file out of the hall in small trickles, Milly began to feel impatience itch under her skin. Her row of people had seemed to form an over-polite queue, waiting to leave their chairs when they were lucky enough to have someone stop and let them out.

Glancing forward and back with another larger pang of annoyance Milly then realised that both the rows in front as well as behind her were now empty.

Grumbling slightly, she continued to wait however for another 5 minutes, slowly edging her way to the front of the queue until at least she snapped. Tugging on her candy pink earphone which had been nestled around her neck, she then fished in her blazer's pocket for two items. The first was a rather crumbled, small piece of paper which had a few ink scribbled disfiguring it's once perfectly white face, while the other was a bright, metallic green music player.

Hitting play, upbeat indie music pulsed into being, travelling down into each ear and causing a small, playful grin to dart across her lips, before she slipped the player back into her coat. When she was sure it was safe, she then quickly shouldered her Navy, canvas backpack securely over one shoulder before gripping the back of one of the make shift chairs and vaulting over it, landing neatly in the row behind her. Sure the clatter of the metal chair against the wooden floor made a few people glance her way but hey was the price to pay. She had things to do and she wasn't going to put them off any longer. Winking at her fellows whom had been in the queue with her, she flashed a white toothed grin and waved.

"Sorry, just in a bit of a rush" she said, her voice quiet and apologetic. Obviously all she got in return were a few smirks and even more poisonous looks shot her way, but she shrugged them off and walked to the end of the empty isle. Quickly finding a gap in the stream of people which she could push her way into.

It was then however when a large wave of people stopped and ran back in the opposite direction, the usual chant of "fight! Fight! Fight!" filling the air. Milly barely even glanced though. She couldn't give a damn. A fight was a fight and whoever it was that started it, was thicker than she originally gave the people in this academy credit. Fighting in the mess hall when there were tons of teachers? Good luck with that one.

It wasn't long until the young werewolf was back outside in the fresh open air, where she smiled a long, lazy, lopsided grin. It was good to be back out in the open, where the air wasn't bogged down with the scent of unhygienic teenagers.

Twitching her shoulders back, she readjusted her backpack, before looking down at the small slip of paper she was still holding in her hand. The small black ink scrawl was a note from her mother.

Hey sweety,
Me and your dad have dropped your stuff up at your room. Your room D-15. Great view.
See you in the holidays. Love mum and dad

Milly giggled as she read it then folded it neatly. Cramming it into her pocket without a second glance before she began her walk towards the girl's dorm.

The building it's self was huge and when first seeing it, Milly had to admit it was nothing like she had expected. She hadn't thought she would be living in such amazing building. It was huge! But with this being her second viewing, she shrugged it off. The building was ok, had a few high window sills which she could read on at least.

Shouldering her way in through the doors, the scruffy figure traipsed up the long flight of stairs which lead to the upper most floor. Floor D. The corridors were lush in decoration, fitted nicely with a few pots of fresh flowers here and there and lots of paintings which covered any free space on the walls.
Along which side of the corridor were numbered doors too and so far everything seemed quiet which Milly was fine with. Starting down one corridor she glanced every now and then at the numbers plastered to each dark wood door, until at last, she found her room.

Finally fishing her key out of her contents of her rucksack, she unlocked the door with a satisfied sigh as the lock clicked back in its place, the door swinging back to reveal a decently sized room.
In the centre, as the note from her mum had said, were all her belongs. Boxes of stuff filled with photos, books, sports equipment including her favourite baseball bat and of course her clothes.
Grinning, she walked in and dropped her stuff onto the floor, kicking the door shut behind her.
First things first, She changed. Pulling on a pair of denim shorts, a simple black strap top and her favourite forest green hoodie, secondly, she then dived into her mountain of belongings. Pulling out her bat and finding her swimming costume.

Upon finding these, she shoved her costume into her bag and pulled herself up from the floor. She'd unpack later when she was done. So with her bag over her back one more, music playing and her bat, hanging in a lose grip in her hand, the girl moved to the door again. This time heading towards the sports field and the swimming pool.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Outdoor Auditorium to Frio's/Solo's Dorm

Chapter One: Part Two
Reluctant Beginnings

Solo chuckled slightly, until the pain in his head shut him right up. He caught the asprin tossed to him, and simply complained to the teacher, "Hey, that brat started it!" The teacher however turned and just left. "... Huh. Maybe he's not that bad then. Leaves me alone, unlike--"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Yup, about three or four of the girls from the crowd had stayed, and apparently they were excited about something. "His name is Solo, that's soooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooll!!"

Uh-oh. Attention. That's the last thing he wanted. "Damn..." He ate and swallowed the pill, holding his head as he headed toward what he could only assume was the dorm room he belonged to.

"WE LOVE YOU SOLOOOOOOO!!"

Oh. Crap. RUN!! Solo picked up his pace, managing to outrun the girls and hide in between two buildings. Sure enough, they ran right past. Like a stampede. A frilly, girly stampede. A frilly and girly stampede that left imaginary hearts all over wherever they went. After he was sure he'd lost them, he continued his path to the boy's dorm, scanning the halls and reading the names on the doors. He noticed that some of them included two names, but most of them were only one. If I have to sleep with someone else, I'll--

"SH**!!" Yup, there it is. 'Frio's and Solo's Room' in big, bold print. "Looks like one more headache to deal with..." He opened the door slowly, but relaxed to see it was empty. Were those... Bunk beds? What, were they five-year-old humans? Doubtful. Because human's can't be in this academy! "Ugh, whatever. I'm taking the top bunk." He gave the other person - that 'Frio' kid - the bottom bunk, by simply tossing the guy's things onto the bottom bed. Slapping his hands together to dust them off, he put his bag of things on top. "Now that that's taken care of..."

Solo reached into his bag, taking out his MP3 player, and a speaker-dock. With these, he headed for the bathroom in their room, closing and locking it behind him.

!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
General School Grounds
~
Although she already knew it, being repeatedly told that she was beautiful was always welcome in Elene's mind. Though he did ramble on a bit; wherever there were poets who could truly describe her beauty, they weren't in her immediate vicinity, and that made the Vampire just a little bit sad. Or further frustrated with these grounds. Somebody to sink her teeth into would be a rather fun way of venting, but they were unfortunately lacking. Nothing better than draining somebody until they could barely walk straight and relaxing with a fresh stomach. Dinner and a show!

Oh, the male was still talking about something or other. He couldn't remember writing utensils, when they were the sole thing he relied on. What a foolish fool, who probably wouldn't remember to eat if his stomach didn't yell at him. "I have a map with me, which I do not need, but you are the one who is meant to present gifts to a lady." As she spoke, she withdrew a map of the school grounds from a pocket in her violin case and held it loosely between the tips of her fingers. "A trade would be acceptable. Do you have anything to offer?" She cocked an eyebrow, as she fanned herself with the map.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 1: A friend?
Schoolgrounds

The boy apologized as well and immediately went to his question if she was smelling him just now. Nami felt a little embaressed that she had been found out but would answer anyway. "y-yeah sorry..." Nami awkwardly smiled at the boy. "It's because the scent of your blood is so sweet..." Nami blushed a little and almost was about to bite him but quickly changed her mind. "You see, i'm a Vampire, look." Nami showed of her fangs in the corner of her mouths, disobeying one of the school rules right now but she didn't care, he would've found out either way. "My name is Nami." She smiled kindly at the guy.

"What's yours? and what Youkai are you?" Nami asked him curiously, opening up a little more. Though, something bother or Vampire being. The guy's scent was really sweet, like one of a.... Human? That couldn't be possible right? Since Humans aren't allowed in this school...

Nami took notice of a boy followed by a group fangirls, but quickly returned her gaze to the handsome guy. He probably wasn't a human, so what was he... a Werewolf? Lycan? Snowman? or another Vampire?! It must be something really cool judging the fact that he didn't started to scold Nami after bumping into him but rather treated her gently.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - No Title Can Describe How Freaky This Is!

I was a bit distracted at how magnificent this girl looked. Its just on the outside, but I do wonder how she is on the inside. A-anyway, she apologized for her carelessness &, get this, she was attracted to my blood scent. Can just, like, anybody smell blood without it oozing out of you?

Can I get a show of hands on how many have smelled blood when it's still inside you?

Strike one. I was sure things couldn't get any weirder, yet it did. Well, first she introduced herself & told her name. Nami...lovely name. Then she told me she was a vampire. Vampire...lovely...wait. That's not lovely! As if that wasn't enough, Nami showed me her fangs in the corners of her teeth. Were they actually fangs?

Strike two. This is getting scary, like, scary scary. Should I ask some questions to know for sure what kind of school I went to? Nami asked me what my name was. Before I could answer, she also asked what kind of Youkai I was.

Strike three, you're out! If this were a show, you would see me with blank eyes, question marks popping out of me, & my mouth slightly, stupidly open. She said she was a vampire. That couldn't be true, right? Of course, she did seem to have realistic fangs... Oh god, if that's true, then this school is really...

No! No way this is a school for monsters! There's not enough evidence for it to be true. Though, the headmaster did say... Uh, m-maybe I'll just play along, I'm wondering if someone is pulling a fast one on the new kid. "I-it's Takumi." I think Youkai might stand for monsters. I'll look it up later. What were those rules again? "Uh, don't the rules say not to reveal your...Youkai form?" Like I said, I was just going along with this, obviously trying to believe that this is not a school for monsters.

So yes. No title can describe how freaky this is for me.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin

Gavin, down as he was, started to walk around the schoolgrounds, lifelessly. He'd just been reminded of the fate that was forced unto him, a fate that he wasn't at all fond of. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed something. The seal on his glove was...glowing? Why? It was only supposed to do that when Gavin was in the presence of humans. Worried, Gavin started scanning the area, looking for someone, anyone that looked out of place. It was...quite difficult, though. For the most part, the youkai all looked like humans, maybe with a few supernatural qualities here and there.

This was bad, if the human were to get too close, sparks would fly. Literally. He didn't want to get in trouble on his first day, nor did he want to kill anyone, so he ran full tilt back to his room.

...Or so he tried, but as he grew closer to the dorm, the seal's glow became brighter and brighter, and fire started to leak from his hand. Not good. He quickly fled to another part of the schoolgrounds, one as far away as possible from the dorm. This sucks! repeated in his mind several times as he tried to find a sanctuary. In the end, Gavin found himself in a somewhat familiar building. It was a dorm. It wasn't his dorm, but it was a dorm.

He peaked his head out of the doorway, and noticed that there was quite a bit of activity for an opening day. Still, it was all too much for him. He made his way to the lounge which was...quite a different layout than his. How many different dorms were there anyway? Did they all look so different from each other? He was too annoyed to question it, and he sat down on one of the chairs in the lounge, and returned to dream land.

Khawill

<3
Years
"Offer?" I wasn't carrying anything, except maybe my wallet which had money in it. What had my sister said again? I thought, This money is for something.... I scratched my head, trying to remember what it was for. I pulled it out and counted it, counting out 200$. I put half in my pocket, "I'm really sorry for not offering a gift... Will 100$ be fine? I'm really, really sorry that I also wasted your time. I just would've gotten lost on the way to the mall and then I would forget what I was supposed to remember and my sister would be disappointed." I said quietly and remorseful. I held out the money, hand shaking, "I hope this is enough..." I repeated

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Elene Merlin
General School Grounds
~
Good golly...the boy really was simple in the head, and Elene looked no less so as the boy pulled out a wad of money fit for at least two of the videogames that Marilyn would often order. There was a part of her that urged her to snatch the money away and hand over the map immediately, but her morality wouldn't allow her to take so much advantage of such a person. Perhaps if we was being a jerkasss, like the boy that strutted off less than a minute ago, she would have gladly taken it, along with the rest of his wallet's contents. Maybe lashed him with her violin bow a few times for good measure.

"No. That's too much." Elene chastised Frio, managing to keep up her guise of firmness after that brief stutter. "Far too much. Here," She said, taking five dollars with two of her fingers and handing over the map with another two, in a display of nimbleness somebody who was not a Vampre might have had trouble doing so casually. It was still perhaps a little too much for what she'd given in return, but she didn't want to go through the hassle of finding somebody with change. And he was lucky she didn't take any more, the damned fool. "I suggest you hurry with your purchase."

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Schoolgrounds

Nami looked a little weird at Takumi, whu did it seem that he wasn't understanding her? Why did she sense fear for a moment?

The boy introduced himself as "Takumi". He wouldn't tell his Youkai form because it was against the rules. "Y-Yeah I understand…" Nami smiled at him, but she still had this odd feeling. Could it be that he's a Human…? Nami thought. If he was, then what should she do?

"Do you hate Vampires…?" Nami asked him carefully, he had this behavior when she showed him her fangs.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

SOLO the LYCAN
Outdoor Auditorium to Frio's/Solo's Dorm

Chapter One: Part Three
Reluctant Beginnings

Locking the bathroom door, Solo let out a large sigh. Finally, alone at last! I can relax... Solo stuck his MP3 Player on the dock, turned on the shower, and turned the music volume up fairly high, before stripping down and getting into the shower. Slowly, the music soothed him, cleared his mind and he felt every muscle relax to the hot water that dowsed him. His relaxation was immediately flipped like a werewolf when he heard some screams from outside. His eyes widened and moved out of the window's viewing range. Why the /hell/ was there a window in the bathroom!? Solo got out, digging through the bathroom until he could find a solution; a spare towel and some nails. Making quick use of these things, he covered up the window and exhaled his cares away.

Damn, now they know where I live. Dismissing it and replacing it with the calming effects of the music and the shower, he soon let himself fall into the musical trance.

(Song being played)
Spoiler:

Soon enough, he found himself singing along, putting every ounce of his soul into the lyrics.

"I will not bow, I will not break ♪
I will shut the world away ♪
I will not fall, I will not fade ♪
I will take your breath away ♪

And I'll survive, paranoid ♪
I have lost the will to change ♪
And I am not proud, cold blooded, fake ♪
I will shut the world away... ♪"

!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Michael walked into the center of the main hall. "HERE HERE! COME FORTH TO WITNESS THE RIGHTEOUS GROOVES PRESENTED NONE OTHER THAN THE MICHAEL JACKSON!" People were already starting to gather. "I SHALL GET DOWN WITH MY BAD SELF AND GROOVE LIKE NONE OTHER!!!"

Another student approached him. "I don't think you're all that great at dancing, Michael."

"Well then. Do you issue a challenge...Ned?" Michael asked the challenger.

"I do." Ned replied. "Maestro!" A kid sitting in the corner popped a random tape into an old school boombox. "Since I challenged, you get first move."

Michael nodded and popped his fingers. "You're goin' down, and you'll look like the fool you are." In an instant he was balancing on the top of his head spinning in circles. When he flipped on to his legs, he held his arms up. "You're up putz."

Ned began to kick his legs in random directions and continued speeding up until his legs were behind his head.

The dance-off was on.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - Just Playing Along This Prank

So yes, I need some further evidence to know for sure what kind of school my parents sent me to. Nami was okay not knowing what Youkai I was. I'm not even a Youkai at all, but I'll play along with prank until it goes too far.

Do I hate vampires? It's an odd, but common question. Nami was probably way into vampires & monsters, or maybe she was one. I don't know... Still, she was cute, & I do want to get on her good side. I don't know if you know this, but I'm terrified of every monster, from the size of a werewolf, to the weight of a dragon. I sure hope this is a prank.

"Uh," I hesitated. I do like Nami. I don't want to ruin this. "Not at all! Vampires are awesome!" I said loudly, making up for my recent hesitation. I recieved a few stares from some students. I looked down, avoiding their gazes. I'm never good with socializing, & I've never really been good talking much to girls.

I sure suck at making friends.

Oh! I just remembered that I was lost & couldn't find the dorms around here. My face returned to normal. I saw Nami. She probably knows where the dorms are around here. "Hey, Nami," I began. "You wouldn't happen to know where the dorms are, would you?" If she didn't know, I would be left to search for it myself.

Khawill

<3
Years
I didn't understand why she thought it was too much. Maybe she was being nice to me, though I don't know. "Th-thank you." I said shakily, I didn't think I had offered her enough to be honest, and now I felt stupid for offering her too much. "I feel like I still owe you... I give my sister more than that for her time every month. But thank you." I was about to walk away, but one last question was in my mind, "I'm not sure if I'm in your class, but if I am do you think you could be one of my friends? I used to sit by myself in the back, but I've always seen people sit next to friends when they have the same class..." I began to forget why I was outside in the first place and became nervous, "I don't think you need to answer that actually, you'll get better friends, and I'll forget anyways. I'll just leave you alone now." I said softly and modestly. "I think I'm supposed to say have a nice day." I also did the bow she told me to do.

Then, not knowing what to do next, I turned quickly around and scurried away. I hope I didn't mess up, I really hope I didn't mess up. My chest and stomache kind of hurt after that, it had never done that unless I was running a lot. Maybe that meant I was out of shape, though I wasn't sure how if I'd been working out during almost all of my free time not sleeping. Maybe it was something different and it onl happened when you talked to strangers. I put my hand to my chest, "It hurts, but it isn't something I never want to feel again. Strange." I said in a monotone voice.

After getting a rather significant distance from the girl I sat under a tree and pulled out the map... And realized I couldn't read maps. I moaned loudly and layed face-down in the grass. Maybe I'll just lay here until class starts, I'll never get to the mall or remember where my room is...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae "Volt" Kakori Jenai

That Coke, or whatever he had just had, was refreshing. Licking his lips and throwing the can in the trash, he undid his headband and looked around, then shook his head like a wet dog, getting it all messy. Then, he began to stretch a bit. That sitting in the bus had been crazy, not to mention the insane bus driver. And the speech... he must've been sitting there forever. Well, okay. He might as well move on... maybe see what anyone else was doing? Tying his red headband back on, he opened the door to his room, hesitating at first. Maybe a small nap would be in order... Nah. He should at least see other Youkai around the place. It was called Youkai Academy, after all.

Opening the door and turning his head, he saw a huge commotion. What was going on? He walked towards and peered over the heads of many people there, then seeing some guy... a Crow Tengu... dancing? Well, there was music, and stuff... maybe it wasn't so weird. But then he saw some other person dancing after the Tengu, and as soon as that happened...

What the hell?! A dance off, already?!

He shrugged it off. No point staring. He continued walking, past whatever commotion that was currently going on, out of the dorms. Maybe this would've been a nice time to swim. Or go to the sports area and take a jog... whatever. He yawned... He needed to go and get active for a change. Well, he had his swim trunks on under his pants... and it was quite warm... a swim was probably in order... or maybe he should go jogging? He left towards the sports field, thinking he could probably figure things out before he got there. However, even after arriving at the sports field and the swimming pool, he sat down on the grass, not knowing what to do. Unaware of anyone or anything possibly coming up behind him, he looked around, flustered and indecisive.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Schoolgrounds

Nami smiled brightly when Takumi said that Vampires were awesome, it made her even more curious for what Youkai he was but it also relieved her that she escaped from insecurity. Nami was srill suspicious of him, his blood smelled awfully human like. If he was, shouldn't she be protecting him? There are a lot of strong Youkai here, there is NO way that a human could survive that.

Takumi asked her if she happened to knew were the Dorms were, so Nami smiled once again such a cheerful girl... and pointed to two buildings behind him. "there, the left one is the girls Dorm, the right one is the boys Dorm." She said to him. Nami Brushed her black hair out of her face.

Back