• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wolves Hideout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    I know... That stinks. I would make a pre-evo of raikou and suicune if they could. =P

EDIT-

I could also make some userbars to add in the list if you want.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    A lot of my faves are definitely here I want to join! I'm a huge fan of Shiny espy and all of the eeveelutions. I'm a collector of quadped pokemon so I think I have all on the list if not I have the baby forms lol

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Definitely so. I know a flying type is a stretch but it would be cool. A ground type, a steel type would have to be badass. umm.....and maybe some mixed types

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Definitely so. I know a flying type is a stretch but it would be cool. A ground type, a steel type would have to be badass. umm.....and maybe some mixed types
    Yeah, I would like Fighting and Flying, then it would be the first pure Flying-Type! Hmm...mixed type might be overdoing it...well, you never know!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I always thought: why didn't Game Freak make Espeon evolve with Dawn Stone, while Umbreon with Dusk Stone, now that those stones are out...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    good to see that people are having fun here. and Welcome to our Hideout Treeko-kt!

Should there be more Eeveelutions?

I have no Idea about it but they should make more to make Eevee more popular pokemon like Pikachu.

7amood(ChaosLucario) is Still Offering his Shiny Lucario for Trade! Accepts any EV,d Wolf Pokemon!
    ya guyz u could make Challenges in any game Vs anyone here in the Hideout to make it much more fun guyz^^

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    good to see that people are having fun here. and Welcome to our Hideout Treeko-kt!

Should there be more Eeveelutions?

I have no Idea about it but they should make more to make Eevee more popular pokemon like Pikachu. /:\ Not really...

7amood(ChaosLucario) is Still Offering his Shiny Lucario for Trade! Accepts any EV,d Wolf Pokemon! /Nah, Already have one...
    ya guyz u could make Challenges in any game Vs anyone here in the Hideout to make it much more fun guyz^^ /Well, I can't since a lot of people here don't have Wi-Fi! Maybe...
    Comments in Bold!^_______________________^

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I had it but it just started messing up. I'm on a college campus so I was accessing a lot of different routers.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    whoa sorry I didn't posted in a while! busy christmass, I won't probably be (much) online until new year.

oh and Sanctuary: congrats with being a co-owner! and you've made some good banners!

Does anyone have Wi-Fi?

yes I do have wifi. I use it a lot, on my ds, my wii, everything that can be wireless. I'm currently on PC with wifi!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back