• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon fans

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2013
Hi Pokemon fans my user name is zxrio and i am new here :D .

Last edited:
Years
Welcome Zxrio! :3 Great to meet you!

So going by your recent posts, I assume you're into hacking? A lot of us are - in fact, it's a pretty big reason why PC got as big as it did! Our hackers are really talented and inspired me to try and make my own game at one point, but sadly that never went anywhere. xD; Hopefully you have fun playing all the ones we have here, but remember to keep the Emulation section rules in mind when posting, yeah? The section is pretty huge... so the staff have to work pretty hard to keep it all organized. You can always ask giradialkia and/or DrFuji for help with that section if you're confused about anything there, too. With how confusing things can get over there for a new member, I'm sure you'll need some help at some point!

Did you make your signature, by the way? I really like it! If you did, you should totally open up an art shop in Art & Design sometime. I'm sure your graphics will be really wanted! I have my own art gallery up there so I can vouch that it's an awesome place. You'll get a lot of feedback on your work, too. But if you're not an artist... disregard me. I got kind of talky since I really love seeing more artists pop in here. ^^

Anyway, that's all from this member, so have a great time here and hope you meet plenty of other people! See you around and you can always message me if you want to chat~

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hello and welcome!

An a fairly new member myself, i would like to say that you are a great addition to PC! i hope you enjoy it here!

If you want, you can message me or add me as a friend to help you out

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Zxrio, and welcome to PC! I wonder what's your interest in joining Pokecommunity? You could tell more here since people here are so nice.

Back