• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angelic Awakening

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
  • Okay, critics welcomed.

You play as a male fighter, by whatever name you choose. You were born in a kingdom called Urwq and have lived there since. Your mother and father were both great soldires that went into battle often. It was the fact that you had grown up with your parents gone that made you think nothing of the fact that, after three days, they had not returned from a battle. It was that day, though, that a maid from the castle entered your home and told you of your parents death. You felt on that day, and every day since, great rage toward the thing that killed your parents. It has been five years since that horrible day, and now you are sixteen. You have gathered all of your closest friends and gone to the castle to request premission to hunt after the demon Damiq. It starts out as a simple quest for revenge, but you find out that destiny has much greater plans for you...

Here are some screen shots!!! I get some more soon!!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The maps are a bit plain, so try filling them up with furniture, trees, etc. or make them a bit smaller. Other than that; nice plot and start. Hope you do well!

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Cool screens, but a bit plain...
    The buy menu looks neat, but you can make it your style instead of the RMXP one...

Keep up the work though. :)

~Jeff

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    nice, very nice. Let me know when it's done. The buy system is very clean...

your cute little signature pic attracted me to this post :P

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
    Years
  • Hello, sorry it took so long to post here. I was at my grandma's and she doesn't have RMXP. I am working on the battle right now, and only have one shot of it, so please be patient. I am working as fast as I can with all my make-up school work and parents. (Ug, parents!)

Jeff (I can call you that, right?), how do I make the buy screen my own? Please, try to be nice to me. I already feel like a complete idiot... :(

well, i don't have as many screenies as i would like. my mother is rushing me.

ANYONE have ANY idea on what will happen to our vengful heros?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    This game is totally awesome and I'm not saying that just because your my twin. I think the guy will find the thing.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Jeff (I can call you that, right?), how do I make the buy screen my own? Please, try to be nice to me. I already feel like a complete idiot...

Well, I am. I'm just giving opinions to you, saying maybe make a different layout or perhaps customize it, rather than using the RMXP default one.

Back