• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blaze Black Randomized Nuzlocke

ThatBeardedCharmander

YouTube PokeTuber/Returning Hacker
Years
  • Welcome to my page for my Pokemon Blaze Black Randomizer Nuzlocke!
    For those who don't know, Pokemon Blaze Black is a Pokemon Black hack created by Drayano60.
    It is very true to the original Black Version, but has some type changes, moveset changes, and higher levels for trainers.
    However, I have decided that I will randomize the rom, so there are different encounters, teams, and challenges. And it's all done in a Nuzlocke format.

RULES
    1. Only the first Pokemon in a route may be captured. If you fail, you can't catch another Pokemon until the next route.
    2. All caught Pokemon must be nicknamed. This is to strengthen the bond between the trainer and the Pokemon
    3. If a Pokemon is defeated in battle, it cannot be revived and must be released or boxed.
    4. A black out/white out is considered to be "game over", even if there are Pokemon left in the PC.

CLAUSES
    Species/Dupes Clause:
    Adjusting the first encounter rule to prevent the player from having to catch multiple of the same Pokemon, for the sake of variety. Generally this means that the trainer can keep fighting Pokemon in the area until one is encountered that has not been caught yet, which then immediately counts as the first encounter.
    Shiny Clause:
    As another mercy rule, if the player runs into a Shiny Pokemon, the player may still catch it, regardless of whether or not it is the first encounter in the area.

All episodes currently out will be posted now, and all future episodes will be posted the day that they are released! I hope you enjoy my challenge!

THATBEARDEDCHARMANDER

BaneBandicoot

BaneBandicoot
    Years
  • Hey, I saw this post and decided to check your channel, I didn't actually watch any of the videos yet because I'm currently busy, but I subbed to your channel and also wanted to let you know if you need me to design some art for your channel or your videos I can do it for free if you want to see how good I am just check out my channel and if you decide you want me to make you anything let me know :)

ThatBeardedCharmander

Years
  • Hey, I saw this post and decided to check your channel, I didn't actually watch any of the videos yet because I'm currently busy, but I subbed to your channel and also wanted to let you know if you need me to design some art for your channel or your videos I can do it for free if you want to see how good I am just check out my channel and if you decide you want me to make you anything let me know :)

Hey man! Thanks for subbing, first of all. I don't know if I will need art anytime soon (all of the backgrounds in my videos are made by me) but I'll definitely keep you in mind in case I'm in need of art!

ThatBeardedCharmander

Years
  • Hello, everyone! GREAT NEWS!

Blaze Black will now be uploaded three times a week! THREE TIMES! Three times the happiness, sadness, and triumphs! They will be uploaded on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays so follow the thread or subscribe to my channel to keep up to date!

From,
    Beardy :)

Back