• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Fureon

Psychic
Years
I hope you are enjoying all the news about Super Mystery Dungeon but also the fairly long wait for the games (particularly European and Australian Pokefans who have to wait til next year, preparing to try and avoid spoilers from Japanese and American players) although you do have to love that every single starter Pokemon (plus Riolu and Pikachu) is playable and the graphics do look amazing.
Yeah, unfortunately it's a long wait from now, but I believe it's going to be a really good game.
I never bought Gates To Infinity because I thought it just wasn't the same quality as the GBA/DS titles.
Hopefully this one will fix some things I didn't like in Gates. Judging by the available info, some it already did.
And I love the fact that all the Pokemon are going to be included.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
Hi everyone.
This is probably my third or forth return, so don't count on me sticking around (I'll try).
I have just gotten lonely and need some interaction with people that aren't under 3 years of age!
I don't have proper internet, I'm putting from my phones data so if I run out of credit I'll probably disappear again ??????

Years
Hi everyone.
This is probably my third or forth return, so don't count on me sticking around (I'll try).
I have just gotten lonely and need some interaction with people that aren't under 3 years of age!
I don't have proper internet, I'm putting from my phones data so if I run out of credit I'll probably disappear again ������

Oh don't worry, not everyone has the best onnection. Hopefully you can try to stick around, and yeah see you for the time being!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I think I might be undergoing a hiatus for about less than a week, since I was having some issues with my laptop right now, so I have to put it on service starting tomorrow. But the hiatus won't be long, because I'll be back again.

Until then, take care, y'all.

Years
I think I might be undergoing a hiatus for about less than a week, since I was having some issues with my laptop right now, so I have to put it on service starting tomorrow. But the hiatus won't be long, because I'll be back again.

Until then, take care, y'all.

Good luck with your short break, and your computer should be back with you before you know it!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Congratulations, one and all! I am loathe to say it but I have returned if but for a short while, so step right up and get your fill of the Caffeine while you can folks! What's new? Why I found an unopened Pokemon Blue Version and the original guidebook that goes with it. Both new. Both unopened. Both packaged together in a nice plastic combo. Yes. Mine. I think I'll keep it until I die. Hey, I'm a Burglar. I gotta take things with me.

Glad to be back.

Years
Congratulations, one and all! I am loathe to say it but I have returned if but for a short while, so step right up and get your fill of the Caffeine while you can folks! What's new? Why I found an unopened Pokemon Blue Version and the original guidebook that goes with it. Both new. Both unopened. Both packaged together in a nice plastic combo. Yes. Mine. I think I'll keep it until I die. Hey, I'm a Burglar. I gotta take things with me.

Glad to be back.

Oh hey great to see you again! There has been some changes since you were last here, but I hope you have fun with your Pokemon Blue game! I never played 1st Gen myself but it's so odd you managed to uncover a game that was never touched until now. Enjoy getting back into the action of PC again.

Years
I'm back again.
Been too many times to count.
Hi.

Well hi there, again!

I can understand if you have disappeared so many times, but I'm confident you can stick around for real this time because, it's always nice to have members who stay active. See you around the community, Haunter!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Oh hey great to see you again! There has been some changes since you were last here, but I hope you have fun with your Pokemon Blue game! I never played 1st Gen myself but it's so odd you managed to uncover a game that was never touched until now. Enjoy getting back into the action of PC again.

Well I really think you should try playing the first iteration of what started it all. There are emulators for that stuff. I would send you a link but it's against the rules. Google would be your friend here. And thank you for welcoming me back into the fold. I look forward to getting back into the thick of it.

Years
Well hi there, again!

I can understand if you have disappeared so many times, but I'm confident you can stick around for real this time because, it's always nice to have members who stay active. See you around the community, Haunter!

I've made a new sig and avatar, I'm not wasting them!
I will be here at the very least til my 10 year anniversary.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Okay, it seems that I'm partially back at this time as I'm using my old laptop (good thing it's still usable), even though I'm still on Windvisible mode because my latest laptop is still under service, and because I'm not sure my old laptop will get along with my Wi-Fi yet.

EDIT: Now that everything's all right, I'm back from the invisibility as well.

Last edited:

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
I'd like to request a return pls ;)

I have been on here a few times this year to reply to VMs and such, but I haven't "properly" been around for about 3 years now I think.

Obviously I'd like that to change and get more involved with the community and have some fun!

Years
I'd like to request a return pls ;)

I have been on here a few times this year to reply to VMs and such, but I haven't "properly" been around for about 3 years now I think.

Obviously I'd like that to change and get more involved with the community and have some fun!

Nice to hear you plan to get more actively involved again! I can understand how it feels having "on and off" activity where one only checks in to respond to messages, but it's way more fun to actually get involved in the topics because we love it when people enjoy our facilities.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around!

Years
Okay. I'll explain what the hell happened to me.

I'm not dead, nothing bad happened at my daily life luckly. I just had lots of issues with my internet connection, on the last week, we had really strong storms here and that killed my internet. The company had to rewire the whole block, and now I'm back. Let's hope that I don't need to talk about something like this again.

Nice to be back! I missed everybody around here! and I should say sorry for making some people worry about me, I been just fine!

It's not your fault, so don't feel bad about your lack of activity. Besides, internet connection problems always suck but at least you managed to get back on your feet after a few adjustments and such. Here's hoping you stick around and not get hit by a connection problem ever again!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
HELLO PEOPLE OF THE INTERWEBS
I am back! (sorta)
Had to move appartemnts, do some family stuffs and rewire all my intenet and both computers...BLAH BLAH GET TO THE POINT
The point is, I couldn't stay away from you for long.
So, haloo!
I'm gonna be here, not as much as I used to, but still here.
Feel free to send me PMs and VMs, I would love to meet new friends!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I am back! (sorta)
Had to move appartemnts, do some family stuffs and rewire all my intenet and both computers...BLAH BLAH GET TO THE POINT
So, haloo!

Hiya! I definitely remember you! We chatted a bit a while back, and we were both regulars in a few of the same sections for a while. Glad to have you back ^^

Years
I am back! (sorta)
So, haloo!

Oh hey awesome to see you again! I can understand all the real life issues you have been going through and that had pushed your activity back quite significantly but you're back now and we're hoping you can stick around once more.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
I'm back.. once again. Well, I think this is the 3rd time this year, life's too busy. But I'd like to hangout here like always hope you still welcome me after long inactivity. Hope to have another good time here! c:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
I'm back.. once again. Well, I think this is the 3rd time this year, life's too busy. But I'd like to hangout here like always hope you still welcome me after long inactivity. Hope to have another good time here! c:

Welcome back :3 Hopefully this is the 3rd time lucky this year then ;D I don't think we've ever spoken but hope to see you around!

Back