• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Minecraft - Hocus Pocus SMP

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
Years
  • Hey guys, Welsknight here, bringing you another brand new series! I was recently invited to join the Hocus Pocus SMP server, which is part of the Abracadabra Minecraft network. Similar to my Infinite Labs SMP server, Hocus Pocus is inhabited almost entirely by other content creators. Most of them stream on Twitch, but there's a few of us who prefer Youtube. Also, Hocus Pocus enforces a strict 21+ age limit, which appealed to me greatly (you know, since I'm an old man and all). It is a Vanilla 1.8 Survival server, with a heavy emphasis on community and collaboration. I see it as not only an excellent chance to network with other content creators, but also as an opportunity to learn more about creating high-quality content. Who knows, they may even talk me into streaming someday! Anyway....

Here's Episode 1: New Beginnings!

welsknight

That Youtuber Guy
    Years
  • Big changes in the Abracadabra MC network have caused this to be the season finale!

Here's Episode 14: Big Changes (Season Finale)!

Back