• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your pulse?

Years
  • Time for a little bit of health and fitness here in The Lab!

Let's take your pulse!

If you don't know how to find your pulse, then it's simple! Take your index and middle finger, keep them together, then push down in an area (wrist preferred) until you feel a heartbeat, and then count!

Here's some time measures to factor in:

If you time yourself for 10 seconds, multiply the number of beats by six
    If you time yourself for 12 seconds, multiply the number of beats by five
    If you time yourself for 15 seconds, multiply the number of beats by four
    If you time yourself for 20 seconds, multiply the number of beats by three
    If you time yourself for 30 seconds, multiply the number of beats by two
    If you time yourself for 60 seconds, then the amount of heartbeats is your pulse.

So PC, what's your pulse right now?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I have a fitbit charge HR and my average resting heart rate is anywhere between 79-86 bpm. When I'm jogging it's about 126 and when I'm biking it stays around 154. c:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    according to my jawbone this weeks resting heart rate is 53 bpm.

Years
  • We had a health check at our office today and my blood pressure was recorded as follows;

105 68 45

Systolic, Diastolic and Beats per minute.

With 45 bpm, that is 3/4 time signature so therefore I am naturally in dance mode ;p

Back