• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Alamos Town} Houndoomed's Pokemon Starter Factory & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
  • What's a guy gotta trade to get the 'Mortal Kombat' Machamp?

Make an offer, first post has wants

Treeko: Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Synthesis
    Piplup:Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump, Icy Wind, Double Hit
    Also will they be flawless or just normal. I don't care, just want to know.

Im sorry, thats way more chain breeding than Im up for, try one of the other trade threads that does egg moves/custom pokes etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    Okay, sorry if I'm being too demanding. You don't have to do all of them, just do what you can. That would be appreciated.

Years
  • hi, can I have Kadabra around 40-50
    or other than kadabra maybe u have haunter/rhydon w protector/dusclops w reaper cloth
    nature/gender doesnt matter to me
    I'm playing platinum gen 4,
    just start a new journey so don't have much to offer, but if you want, I can give you shiny Shellos (catched in the wild)

For high level pokemon I have:
    on Heart Gold:
    -ordinary pokemon at 60-75
    -Giratina (from sinjoh ruins) at level 1

Also I'm planning to wipe out my Black data since I'm planning to play the black 2,
    So maybe you would like to have:
    Volcarona 70++
    Mewtwo 70++ (event)
    Zekrom lv 100 (event)
    Samurott

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I can offer DW Arceus level 100, Deoxys level 30, Darkrai alamos Level 50 and Movie11 Shaymin. I am interested in Groudon and Kyogre. PM if interested.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • hi, can I have Kadabra around 40-50
    or other than kadabra maybe u have haunter/rhydon w protector/dusclops w reaper cloth
    nature/gender doesnt matter to me
    I'm playing platinum gen 4,
    just start a new journey so don't have much to offer, but if you want, I can give you shiny Shellos (catched in the wild)

For high level pokemon I have:
    on Heart Gold:
    -ordinary pokemon at 60-75
    -Giratina (from sinjoh ruins) at level 1

Also I'm planning to wipe out my Black data since I'm planning to play the black 2,
    So maybe you would like to have:
    Volcarona 70++
    Mewtwo 70++ (event)
    Zekrom lv 100 (event)
    Samurott

I can give you a kadabra if thats what your after, I dont need those pokes so let me know.

I can offer DW Arceus level 100, Deoxys level 30, Darkrai alamos Level 50 and Movie11 Shaymin. I am interested in Groudon and Kyogre. PM if interested.

The Darkrai interest me, if its real, Groudon is from ruby (Wont unlock Rayquaza), but kyogre is HG/SS if that makes a difference

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Here is info for the Darkrai:

Nature: Jolly
    OT: ALAMOS
    ID number: 05318
    Sinnoh
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 50
    Fateful encounter
    Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare and Hypnosis
    I traded it, looks to be legit.

I don't mind getting both pokemon, can give you Arceus, Deoxys and Darkrai. Shaymin is clone can give in any nature you want and max ivs, take it for free if you want.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Here is info for the Darkrai:

Nature: Jolly
    OT: ALAMOS
    ID number: 05318
    Sinnoh
    Apparently arrived at Lv. 50
    Fateful encounter
    Moves: Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare and Hypnosis
    I traded it, looks to be legit.

I don't mind getting both pokemon, can give you Arceus, Deoxys and Darkrai. Shaymin is clone can give in any nature you want and max ivs, take it for free if you want.

What pokeball is it in? If its a Red "Cherish ball" I'll take it!

Kyogre and Groudon are on 4th Gen SS at the moment but If you are wanting them on 5th gen I can migrate if thats where the Darkrai is, I want him on 5th gen.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2012
    Please, Houndoomed could I get a Piplup or Treeko? I don't care about the egg moves, I just really, really, really want one.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I really want a Pikachu in Pokemon White. I'll trade you a lvl.56 Darmanitan for any lvl Pikachu. FC:2666 6678 7798.

Crescend

Breeder
    Years
  • Heyo! I'd like to get.. 10 of the starter pokemons in gen V :) I hope its not too much to ask.. I don't have any lvl 100 pokemons yet, but I could offer either rare candies or breed you one of my female DW pokemons. Maybe we could arrange something?

Specifically, I'd want: squirtle, charmander, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, torchic, mudkip, treecko, tepig and snivy.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Heyo! I'd like to get.. 10 of the starter pokemons in gen V :) I hope its not too much to ask.. I don't have any lvl 100 pokemons yet, but I could offer either rare candies or breed you one of my female DW pokemons. Maybe we could arrange something?

Specifically, I'd want: squirtle, charmander, chikorita, cyndaquil, totodile, torchic, mudkip, treecko, tepig and snivy.

What DW's do you have?

Do you have a female Squirtile For 5th Gen.?

I can breed one, what do you offer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back