• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boo!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    I'm a Ghost-y mood so now everything is Ghost Pokemon-themed. WoooOOOoooOOO...

But anyway, hello, salutations and the like. I'm exclusively here to roleplay, or at least try roleplaying anyway. That's mostly all I have to say. I'd rather not go in-depth about myself.

Years
  • I'm not scared... anyways, awesome to meet you Disclosed!

As Archy already mentioned the Roleplay Theatre is definitely where you want to go for everything related to the world of roleplaying. The resident mods (there's actually 3, but one of them's taking a break and another one is only recently new to the position) are always there if you need their assistance.

Either way, do have fun exploring everywhere else around the forums as well and I hope you enjoy your time here with us at PC!

Years
  • Roleplay used to be my life somewhat many years ago. But I never did stuck with it for very long even though it was fun. ;_; Maybe I'll get into the RP forum here sometime. Welcome, Disclosed! Stay spooky cool and be sure to keep posting, you seem like a great person already. :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • WooOOOOOooooOooOo it's nice to meet you Disclosed! I'm curious to hear why you chose that as your username - is there a story behind that? Regardless, I like your avatar - Ghost-types are pretty cool!

Hope you find some nice roleplays to be a part of. The roleplaying community here from what I've seen seems pretty friendly and welcoming so I'm sure you'll be able to meet lots of friends.

I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oooh you have a wonderful avatar; that ghost gym leader is outstandingggg! Love the ghosties too. Sooo tricky, and pretty awesome to use in battle. What are your favourites? Personally I love Froslass, and Gengar is pretty cool as well!

I'd love to get to know more a bit about you! Do you have a favorite Pokemon, game or generation? For how long have you been playing, and what are your favorite things about the games? o: Well, just some questions to break the ice! See you around! If you ever need help or want someone to chat with, I'm always happy to answer PMs. Have a great day! :3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • hello Disclosed and welcome to pc! roleplaying is a very popular section of the forum. You should check out the Roleplaying corner and start joining some! There's all different kinds of stories going on there! You should tell us what you like to do or what is your favorite pokemon. Let me know if you need any help or just a friend, drop a vm!

Back