• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
  • Hello, would you trade the swampert level 100, and the metagross level 50 for a UT Gamestp Jirachi and a shiny level 16 Jolteon? If no, then do you have ANY swampert and metagross, levels 75-90 for trade? Idc if they are ev trained or shiny. I just need them today. Thanks! :)

Years
  • You got any of those Jap. Premier Ribbon Mews left?

yes i do. ^^ did you want the quirky or rash one?

thanks for the trade mate you're going on my cool list.

sure thing. ^_^ thanks!

ffffiiiiiilllllllllllleeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr

i am in a good mood and feelin lucky got a mystery egg lying around ^-^?

why yes i do...... XD

ffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hello, would you trade the swampert level 100, and the metagross level 50 for a UT Gamestp Jirachi and a shiny level 16 Jolteon? If no, then do you have ANY swampert and metagross, levels 75-90 for trade? Idc if they are ev trained or shiny. I just need them today. Thanks! :)

do you have any other shiny ev'd pokemon? i have jirachi and a shiny jolteon allready. :/

Last edited:

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Rash will do fine thanks

Willing to trade an event Darkrai for it - that okay?

Double checked it (Bulbapedia'd it XD), I'm sure it's not hacked (Got it off trade) - but if it is in some way I'll have no problems with trading Mew back =)

Add my SoulSilver FC :3

Years
  • Rash will do fine thanks

Willing to trade an event Darkrai for it - that okay?

Double checked it (Bulbapedia'd it XD), I'm sure it's not hacked (Got it off trade) - but if it is in some way I'll have no problems with trading Mew back =)

Add my SoulSilver FC :3

ok cool. ^_^ use my SS fc too please. :)

Years
  • awesome ill give you a random filler i got from vol for it

okedokee. :) ill be on in a sec

bbbbbbuuuummmmpp

I'm sorry man. I don't have any other shiny pokemon. I haven't ever even see a shiny! Lol this jolteon is from a trade. :/ well, so ig you can't do it?

unless i can get it cloned, i cant do it. sorry dude. :( i dont have many shiny ev'd to begin with.

Last edited:
    Back