• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Wren does an art!

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
Years

• LbqHzeJ.png

A sleepy Espeon, inspired by my own kitties. uvu
    (Check out my tumblr for the full-size!)

cYidoNa.png

My other favorite Eeveelution, and the most difficult one for me to draw haha.
    (Check out my tumblr for the full size!)

bDs7kuf.png

A dapper Trapinch, drawn for Draycen.
    (Check out my tumblr for the full-size!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well I really can't think of anything else but "absolutely adorable" to describe your drawings hehe
    You have a quite distinct and very pleasant style, it just gives off something very ... calming :>

I gotta say though, I would be really interested in maybe seeing a "bigger" drawing done by you, like with a complete background!

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
    Years
  • Well I really can't think of anything else but "absolutely adorable" to describe your drawings hehe
    You have a quite distinct and very pleasant style, it just gives off something very ... calming :>

I gotta say though, I would be really interested in maybe seeing a "bigger" drawing done by you, like with a complete background!

Thank you! I've done a few pieces with backgrounds but I'm still fairly inexperienced so I'm a bit self-conscious about showing them off. :x If you're curious, though, you can find a few on my deviantART page.
    Admittedly there's not a lot of them since I tend to mostly draw for fun/stress-relief and it's rare for me to be in the mood to draw a full illustration haha.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • omg, your art work is adorable. you have a cute kawaii and chibi style going on! i must say, i adore the espeon drawing<3 *my favorite pokemon hehe* i would say, i would work on adding some more shadings to the drawings. i can tell you have two different styles, more stylized and then more sketchy. so i can see that the more sketchy ones do not have shadows going on, which is okay! i can't wait to see more.

MGDubois

Comic Maker
    Years
  • Holy crap, this thread reminded me that Neopets was a thing. The hours I spent.... So many... Altogether good artwork! Although I still like that pikachu it's eyes send it real close to uncanny valley levels of unfamiliar lol

Back