• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice To Meet You All

Years
Hello, I'm Aiptaka. I'm a long term Pokemon fan and I'm quite surprised I haven't heard of this forum before (having used various Pokemon forums throughout my internet career) so I'm excited to get started here. I'd describe myself as relatively quiet, but perhaps not shy. I've been relatively inactive online for a while (only really following news and not actively contributing) so please excuse me if I come across as rusty! Apart from Pokemon, I like League of Legends (I know) and The Beatles.
It's nice to meet you all and I hope that I'm a good fit for this forum!

Years
Nice to meet you too Aiptaka! And don't worry if you took ages to join, the good news is that you're finally here.

So in regards to your interests, The Beatles sure are musical icons. Not exactly my taste but you can easily understand they were legends of the scene, and we have a lot of League of Legends fans around the forum as well so I bet they'd be excited to meet you.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to learning so much about you and I hope you can settle in as an active member since it'd be a shame to see you disappear given all the throwaway and abandoned accounts lurking around. See you around and have a nice day!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Now that you are with us, why not explain to us about a bit of your interests in Pokémon? This way, we would have an idea as to what areas of the forum you'd enjoy and lend you suggestions on what boards you should check out!

Personally, I'm a heavy follower of the games. Even though a lot of them could wind up seeming repetitive in certain aspects, I feel they are still entertaining to go through. I likely won't stop playing Pokémon for a long, long time.

Welcome to PC, Aiptaka! I hope you have a lovely stay!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heyhey, well, it's no problem at all if you were inactive for a while; I'm glad that you've introduced yourself now! Welcome; nice to meet you too, and you're definitely a good fit here! I used to play League of Legends a lot; I don't really much anymore these days, but, it's still a fun game to play from time to time. :3

Anyways, take care, and have a lovely time. If you need me, I'm always here if you have any questions or concerns about the forums! Love to chat with you again soon. <33

Years
Of course you'll fit in. [: People here are pretty awesome and it's always a pleasure when we have new faces! But yeahh I've been browsing Pokemon forums for a long while too and glad I ended up settling in here. Others like BMGf just weren't my thing. ;-;

Anyways, welcome welcome, Aiptaka! Have an amazing time on PC and be sure to ask the staff if you're lost!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Hi welcome to the forums!

Oh thats fine we all get bored or busy from time to time ik i do and all i wanna do is look at the topics and not post!

But im sure youll fit in fine here and that you will enjoy the forums if you ever have a question or wanna chat though you can always vm or pm me and well i hope to see you around!

Back