• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the user title above you - v2

Nakala Pri

I liek mysterious Pokemon and it must mean Lucario and I do liek Lucario... so yah! :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
4/10 I get the reference, and that's why it bothers me. I'm Just Your Problem is a very heartfelt, angry and sad song. Your usertitle doesn't reflect that at all- in fact, it makes it seem like you want to be someone's problem and are happy being so, but Marceline hated being treated like she was. Because it meant that she was just a burden, another thing to deal with, and that's not how anybody wants to be seen or treated like.

TY

7/10 There must be some reference behind it that I don't get because I am probably too dumb for it to understand haha. However I do like it xP

Nakala Pri

Sounds like a guy which WANTS to sound cool and smart but yeaaaaaah, he's kinda succeeding so... xD But the pink doesn't really match. C:

Back