• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    Hi all,

I'm Jack :)

I've been playing pokemon since the days of red/blue/yellow. Love gaming in general, also play a lot of ps4 at home. Enjoy all types of games and especially pokemon games!
    I've almost completed my national dex on AS, about 40 left to go! (If anyone wants to help me with this my friend code is: 4184-3635-5905! I would appreciate any help, can be a tricky task for one person!)

My favourite pokemon are: Scyther/Scizor, Arcanine and Lucario -just because they're badass.

I joined this forum so that i can talk to people who share similar interests, as most of my other 25 year old friends just think i'm lame. ;-;

I look forward to hearing from you and making some new friends

bye for now

Jack :)

Years
  • Awww those people shouldn't mock you for liking Pokemon, I definitely won't accept that kind of bullying! Don't worry though, you won't run into bad guys here. Anyways, welcome aboard Jack!

I'm someone who's in their 20's as well and still loves Pokemon, so it's definitely not an uncommon sight and in the end, Pokemon is something anyone can play so it's definitely not just for kids. Given you've played the Pokemon games since the beginning, I can easily say you're a dedicated fan and I'm sure you never plan to retire anytime soon. Nice taste in fave Pokemon there as well, they surely do look cool I admit. I tend to like more cute stuff but hey we have opinions. Also, hopefully you can get those last few Pokemon you need to finish the Dex! It's a challenge but with patience and dedication you can achieve it.

We have a thread for Friend Codes over in the X/Y section if you want to share it, or you can just stick it in your signature if you want. Either way should hopefully get you some new friends to trade and battle with. Have a nice time and do contact a staff member if you need any help!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Pshaw you're definitely not lame at all! You seem pretty cool and someone I'd get along with nicely. :) Welcome to PC, Jack!

I started playing Pokemon with R/B too and it's been such a fun ride, with every new game it feels like I get even more obsessed baha. Hope you'll be able to finish your 'dex soon - good luck! The Trade Corner is happy to assist you in completing it so stop by the Quick Trades subforum whenever you're ready.

Have a fantastic time and be sure to stick around for a while. [: You're bound to like it here and we're all very happy to have you! Pokemon lovers and gamers ahoy!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • lol I have friends my age that also think stuff like this is dumb, don't pay them any mind! Welcome to PC; please do enjoy your stay. You'll find plenty here that enjoy the same stuff you do (trading, breeding... anything! even if it's unrelated to Pokemon) so just check things out.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • tumblr_inline_n1y3wp4Kov1qmb63e.gif

Aw, heck, if that makes you lame, imagine what I'd be. Mega-geek-a-tron 9000.

tumblr_inline_n1y3x6GsH11qmb63e.gif

Hmmm, maybe being a robot wouldn't be too bad though? A Dragon robot? Now THAT'S something!

tumblr_inline_mvcvikIFAU1qmb63e.gif

But oops, where are my manners? Welcome to the forums today! I played a lot of pokemon during my time too! Ever since R/B/Y too, so, we've got something in common there!

tumblr_inline_mvcvj2R4dl1qmb63e.gif

The others have beat me too it, but, you can check out the Trade board anytime. The members are awfully nice there, so, they'll be able to help you out with anything you need. Ah, and cheerio! Nice meeting you, and I hope you will have fun~!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    Thanks for the warm welcome, I've actually just completed the national dex today! words can't describe how elated I am :) it's been years in the making. Since the new games, I've always wanted to be able to do some competitive battling but have a lot of learning to do on the breeding front first. (for the iv's) So if anyone could give me any pointers that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
    Jack

Back