• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most hated move

Years
  • I'm with Rob on not being a fan of confusion and critical hits since they always bite me badly in a battle. I also don't like how Focus Blast misses literally every single time I use the move, that accuracy is just the worst.

Paralysis and flinch hax are also not fun when you're on the receiving end of it. It's a reason to fear the likes of Togekiss and Jirachi, who are masters of that strategy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2015
    When I'm using anything less than 100% accuracy, I swear, it misses every time.

Just today I got a double miss from rock slide and missed half the time with meteor mash and zen headbutt.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Honestly, nothing pisses me off more in a battle than when someone pulls out the paralysis.

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
    Years
  • Nothing annoys me more than when your against an opponent full of tank pokes, your just about to kill one after many turns of dealing next to no damage at all when........FACKING RECOVER! or Slack off or any HP gaining move that recovers half your HP.....one damn tank is all it takes to completely ruin my day, because either my pokemon are super effective against it and do no damage anyway, or i try the same tactic and its then a case of who has the most PP.

Healing moves are the bane of my life, yet at the same time are also my greatest asset.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Nothing annoys me more than when your against an opponent full of tank pokes, your just about to kill one after many turns of dealing next to no damage at all when........FACKING RECOVER! or Slack off or any HP gaining move that recovers half your HP.....one damn tank is all it takes to completely ruin my day, because either my pokemon are super effective against it and do no damage anyway, or i try the same tactic and its then a case of who has the most PP.

Healing moves are the bane of my life, yet at the same time are also my greatest asset.

Have you tried incorporating a Prankster with Taunt into your team? Thundurus is great for that if you don't want to sacrifice offensive viability.

Back