• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shedding hair

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • i have straight long hair. i lose so much hair a day, i feel like i'm going bald! i just have naturally thick hair.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I have long, straight hair and I do most of my shedding in the shower. I hear on average, it's normal to lose 100 strands of hair a day or something, so I don't worry about it. c:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I have straight hair, and I have no idea what type of hair shed you guys are talking about. If you mean the white scalps, then my shedding isn't noticeable unless I wear a dark-colored shirt. If you're referring to actual hair pieces, I shed very little hair, especially when showering.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • My hair is naturally wavy, but I use a flat iron to straighten it every morning. It's rather long now, and hair falls out constantly. It's a bother to clean up stray strands of hair off my bedding, desk, and in the bathroom. It's brutal to the vacuum, so I gotta be mindful not to brush my hair in my room too. D:

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    My hair is naturally wavy, but I use a flat iron to straighten it every morning. It's rather long now, and hair falls out constantly. It's a bother to clean up stray strands of hair off my bedding, desk, and in the bathroom. It's brutal to the vacuum, so I gotta be mindful not to brush my hair in my room too. D:

Definitely. I get lazy plugging in the vacuum so I usually let the bathroom build up before vacuuming it all up. xP

Back