• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] ★Odyssey's Digital Art Shop!★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    DigitalArtShop_zpsd467f42c.png

SHOP STATUS: OPEN

Welcome! Here you can get digital drawings by yours truly. Lately, I've been wanting to improve on my art, so I thought it would be nice to open a shop and improve there. There are some things to consider, however...

• I only draw Pokémon.
      [*]I can only draw up to two Pokémon.
      [*]Only one request for a drawing.
      [*]In the examples section, my work will look like Example #3.
      [*]I'm willing to draw backgrounds, but only simple ones like Example #4.
      [*]There are five slots for you to get a request. First come, first serve!
      [*]I'm not the most reliable person in the world, so if I forget anyone's request, please do send a PM!

Order Form:
    Which Pokémon do you want?:
    Do you want a background?:
    Any other details you want in your request?:

Examples of my work:
    Spoiler:

SLOTS:
    1. VeranithasVI
    2. BlackMagicMaster

Happy requesting! :D

Last edited:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Awesome, you made a shop! I love your work, as I've said before the Meinfoo in the Meinshao hoodie is the cutest thing. And I'm going to give you your first request, 'cause why not?

Which Pokémon do you want?: Aegislash
    Do you want a background?: Yes please.
    Any other details you want in your request?: Nothing! I'll give full creative control over to you. :)​

Take your time! I know how easy it is for real life to come and take control for a bit. :P Can't wait for the finished product! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Awesome, you made a shop! I love your work, as I've said before the Meinfoo in the Meinshao hoodie is the cutest thing. And I'm going to give you your first request, 'cause why not?

Which Pokémon do you want?: Aegislash
    Do you want a background?: Yes please.
    Any other details you want in your request?: Nothing! I'll give full creative control over to you. :)​

Take your time! I know how easy it is for real life to come and take control for a bit. :P Can't wait for the finished product! :)

Alrighty then, I can do that for you. ;) I got something pretty interesting in mind, so I'm going to try my hardest to make your request good. xP

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    i would like an order plz!
    Which Pokémon do you want?: Mismagius
    Do you want a background?: plz!
    Any other details you want in your request?: not at the moment

as Varanithas said, by all means take your time! i know that art can't be rushed, and i want it to be good, so don't worry if it takes a while. just PM me when your done!

Whoomay

Hand me a bottle of Rum mate!
    Years
  • Okay i LOVE ur art! It is just wow! And i hope it is all right that i will request!

Pokemon : Mega Ampharos
    Bacground : Transparent
    Detail : Maybe some kind of hammer in its arm!

Thank you soooo much! I cant wait for the result! :* But be sure not to rush it! ;) I wish you luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back