• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEYO!!!

Years
  • Hi! I'm mpuppy4, but you can call me "Em". I'm here for a few reasons, the primary one being that I'm working on a fan game in RPG Maker XP and I could use some volunteers. I'd like to post an entire thread expanding on this topic, but I'm not entirely sure where it should go. I think it's supposed to go in the Hacks/Fangames section?? But I'm not sure which subsection. Anyway, I'm happy to be here, and I hope to see some friendly faces to discuss the Pokemons with. :)

Years
  • Hey Em! First of all welcome to PC! You can't post that in Hacking section. Here is the link Game Development . So, you like around here. Do you ever played any Pokémon hack game. Looking forward to see your game in future. Try to stick around. Best of luck with your game ^^ .

Years
  • You would indeed go to the Game Development section, and I really do hope you'll find what you're looking for there. =) Game-making is extremely big here and we always have new members joining who want to learn about it, ROM hacking or not.

That aside, welcome, Em. <3 Fingers crossed PC catches your eye and you'll end up sticking around/posting, even if it's just occasionally. Please don't be afraid to send me a message if you need help; I don't know much about RPG Maker but I'd be thrilled to show you the ropes if you're unsure where to post what here. See you!

Back