• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon should I add to my team?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2015
    Heartgold
    I just beat the last gym leader but only have 5 Pokemon what do I need? Need a quality 6th Pokemon to beat elite 4.
    My pokemon:
    Gyarados lvl 41
    Pidgeot lvl 40
    Pupitar lvl 40
    Typhlosion lvl 40
    Ampharos lvl 41

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One Pokémon I would like to recommend for your sixth slot is Togekiss.

Although you do already have two flying-types on your team in Gyarados and Pidgeot, which are super-effective against the likes of rock and electric, I don't believe it would precisely hurt to have one more, as we're talking about in-game. To endure those kind of attacks, you already have Pupitar on your party, which will soon be Tyranitar.

Togekiss has Serene Grace ability, which makes things quite easy when utilizing moves such as Air Slash (as that would double its chance of causing opponent to flinch). With right move-set (my suggestion is Air Slash, Ominous Wind or Ancient Power, Thunder Wave, and Roost), it could wind up to be a very valuable team player!

Back