• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Tips?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    I'm playing dark rising and I'm at the point after defeating Entei, Wanted some tips if my team was okay so farDragonair- Lvl 41(Dragon Pulse, Water Pulse, Icy Wind, Shock Wave)Charizard- Lvl 36(Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Wing Attack, Thunder Punch)Zebstrika- Lvl 38(Spark, Agility, Double Kick, Stomp)Venusaur- Lvl 36(Razor Leaf, Headbutt, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder)Staraptor- Lvl 36(Aerial Ace, Roost, Quick Attack, Steel Wing) Still trying to choose a Sixth Pokemon Any help would be appreciated

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Charizard generally has more Special Attack stat than Attack, so I'd recommend getting rid of Thunder Punch and Wing Attack and replacing them with some special-based moves.

Although we're only talking about in-game Pokémon here, I still believe utilizing some competitive strategies will make things more easy on your end. I'd have to say the same for Venusaur, because it, too, has more Special Attack than Attack.

For Staraptor, is it possible to perhaps replace Aerial Ace with Brave Bird? Latter might cause some recoil damage, but it's still worth it in the end, as it would be taking done opponents much, much more quick.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2015
    My charizard now has stone edge for wing attack and I switched Staraptor out to see how using togepi when it evolves into togekiss. Also began using Riolu as my sixth Pokemon, tips on movesets and if I'm doing anything wrong??

Back