• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need the following Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    ignore my TRAINER CARD fc,
    i have the new 1 in bottom of sig

Okay, damn, wasted time xD.

Just any pokemon will do, what ever you want to give me.
    btw which burmy would you like, I have the regular and the ground type.

Oh, and I'll need your friend code please.

what would you trade for a lv 100 milotic

I don't know, I only own three level 100 pokemon, and I'm not trading them. A level 100 may be a bit out of my league, but I have some more starters and eevevolutions here. Or you could post what you're looking for.

I'd like to thank everyone that has traded with me so far, I now have a skorupi, stunky, and electrivire. If anyone else have anything else I want, please do post and I'll see what I can offer (or you could tell me what you want preferably).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Beldum or any of its evolutions bagon or any of the evolutions Vibrava or flygon

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    rnc2b1, I'll be on anytime.

And yes, I got beldum, I can give that to ya ikorack. I'll get on in a minute.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    Sorry about this but my fc changed for some odd reason, it's: 3995 6096 4779

Oh okay, I'm dealing with ikorack right now, so please wait till I come out and change your FC.

EDIT: I've registered both rfriend codes now. I'll trade with whoever is on the room now, so please log on to it if you haven't yet.

Ikorack, please wait in the room, I'm trading with RNC. I have your beldum ready.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    Hey rcn, is something wrong? The trade keeps cancelling, and now I had to get out of it. I'll trade with ikorack, and then we'll try again.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    I was gonna ask you the same thing, why wouldn't it trade? Do you want to try again?

Something apparently went nuts in there. I'm trading with ikorack, I'll get back in a sec.

I'm in the room again, I see you there but you're trading. I'll wait for you and we'll try again.

Gah, I have to go now. I didn't see you coming into the room again Rcn, so we'll try again some other time.

Last edited:
    Back