• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • Guys, I have big news! I finished my promos and got placed in Silver Division II!

I ended up going 6/4, and the last game was pretty cool. I got stuck playing mid, which is normally where I pull out Galio and steamroll, but I realized that Kennen would be a much better pick to counter their team, and all that jazz. I haven't played Kennen in a few weeks, but hey, why not?

I was super nervous, as I was facing a Jayce, and I was falling behind in lane. Vi ganked, I picked up the kill, and started snowballing from there. By the end of the game, I was 10/4/18, and was pumping out a huge amount of damage. I was just so happy that I was doing well, since I hadn't played Kennen in forever.

I'm just so happy!

Last edited:
    Years
  • You guys/girls will lose your accounts like this. Don't trust stuff so easily lol. Might be a good idea to change password/e-mail and run a virus scan.

If Riot actually did give RP they would announce it in the game client.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Guys, I have big news! I finished my promos and got placed in Silver Division II!

I ended up going 6/4, and the last game was pretty cool. I got stuck playing mid, which is normally where I pull out Galio and steamroll, but I realized that Kennen would be a much better pick to counter their team, and all that jazz. I haven't played Kennen in a few weeks, but hey, why not?

I was super nervous, as I was facing a Jayce, and I was falling behind in lane. Vi ganked, I picked up the kill, and started snowballing from there. By the end of the game, I was 10/4/18, and was pumping out a huge amount of damage. I was just so happy that I was doing well, since I hadn't played Kennen in forever.

I'm just so happy!

Congrats! I'm glad you did really well. That's interesting though, you must of been playing against high silvers since a 6-4 score usually lands a fresh level 30 in S4 or maybe even S3. That or I don't remember how placement match outcomes even work. Probably both. It's also cool that you play Kennen since I always used to stuff his combos up when I did own him. I blame playing on normal cast but now that I use smart, maybe I'll try him again. <3

Also seeing all these new jungle and smite changes is making my brain hurt. Will I even be able to say I can jungle when I come back from Europe? :(

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Congrats! I'm glad you did really well. That's interesting though, you must of been playing against high silvers since a 6-4 score usually lands a fresh level 30 in S4 or maybe even S3. That or I don't remember how placement match outcomes even work.
    My last three matches I was going up against people with gold banners, so I might have been knocking on the door of gold for a while there. My friend said that I was most likely going to be placed in bronze one, so I'm happy to have proved him wrong.

Also, I think I found my main jungler with Wukong. I've played a few games and did decently in all of them. The ganks are amazing, but it can be a little difficult to start out if you don't have a good leash, but I'm able to clear the first three camps without a leash in cases of emergency, so that's good.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Shouldn't someone remove the post so the link is gone? I clicked it aswell before even realising lol. Now hoping I haven't lost anything or got a virus >.>

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I just played a ranked game, and I have no idea what the matchmaker was thinking. It comes to the loading screen and I'm seeing nothing but gold banners. After the game I checked and everyone was either Gold four or five except me. So right off the bat I'm feeling intimidated, and what's worse, is that I'm jungling, my second weakest role. I pick up Wukong and just hope for the best at this point.

The enemy LeBlanc gets first blood on our AP Ezreal (someone didn't realize that someone else picked ADC, so he had to go mid), but thanks to my improved map awareness, I was able to pick up the cleanup kill very quickly afterwards. I farm up to level six, and try out a few ganks. Only a few result in kills, but I was creating a lot of pressure around the map. The enemy team decides to do dragon, and my team comes in just when the dragon is low. I zoom in, and smite steal it right in front of the enemy Vi. I then zoom back out into the enemy squishies, and ult up. We aced them there, and the game kept going in our favor.

I ended the game going 3/5/24, and I'm happy that I just didn't feed, let alone do really well. I can't believe I did that well against people that were two or three divisions ahead of me. Gold, I've got my sights set on you, haha.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I feel like I've hit a huge stump in my gameplay now, and I don't seem to be getting better at this point, I just keep getting worse and worse. I went from being able to easily smash mid to high gold players, and now I just can barely beat players of my own rank (S5). I don't know what's happened, but it really annoys me.

Years
  • I have been playing really poorly lately too.

I guess my lack of interest in this game has something to do with it. I went from Silver 1 to Silver 4 then to Silver 1 and now i'm Silver 3 again because of constant trolls and afkers, and normals are terrible because really toxic players have been restricted from ranked until they play a certain amount of normal games.
    The fact that i have nothing new to do probably has something to do with it too. I have already played every champion (i have been playing this game for like 3 years so...) so when i want to buy a champion with IP it really feels like boring grinding rather than being satisfied by purchasing a champion i played on a free rotation and liked.

I'll prob move to Strife or other MOBA game that has all the heroes free soon. I'll wait out the new tribunal system and then see what happens with the community.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Runescape... I havent played that game in a long time.t I played that game for 8 years, before I had to stop in order to study for university...

I know my account is maxed now though, I am still good friends with the guy I have my account to.

Ah, Runescape... I miss that little gem from my youth. I kinda want to get back into that game, but grinding for hours and hours just isn't as fun as it used to be

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I was addicted to Runescape for a few years. I recently checked it out again, and so much has changed. I dropped out right after they introduced dungeoneering. Now they have all these buttons, and it took me a few minutes just to find my inventory. It's way too complicated for me now.

When I logged on a couple weeks ago, I was greeted by a person who immediately walked up to me and was saying stuff like, "Nice green dragon armor noob, what a ******." I was actually able to talk him out of his trolling state, and we had a decent conversation on what has changed, haha. Although he did call me old...

And so this post will have content related back to the topic, I'm going on a trip and won't be able to play LoL for a little over a week. I'm afraid I might lose a bit of my edge. I want to keep improving, but I guess that will have to wait.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I don't even know what to say at this point. 4 minutes into a game, our Leona gets first blooded on. She afks. Next, Zed just decides to afk right after that. Then our jg, then our adc, and at that point is a 1v5 for me..... This game is just getting too much for me. The amount of rump rustled 8 year olds gets on my nerves. Bad thing is, with my current rank, ranked isn't much better. I find myself just playing customs a lot, because it's almost the only way I have any real fun anymore.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I'm currently Silver 1. Meh, never bothered to go past it. I slightly lost interest in the game after playing countless hours daily, it was such an addiction. Nowadays I just play when my friends ask me to and I have a group that I usually play with. It's so toxic playing with randoms, it's part of the reason I slowly stopped playing so much. Also my ping was usually always bad but it's good now thankfully.

I play support, mid, and jungle. I'm not good with any tops besides teemo (because who isn't lol) and I just don't like how far away the lane feels. the action is always happening mid and bot lol. and I just can't get used to using tp. I also am not that good at adc, need to practice it. It's kind of lame though because you're literally always targeted and you're babied by the team until you get your essential items and are strong enough.
    My faves are Sona, Ahri, Akali, Amumu, Nami, Teemo, and Hecarim.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    well i'm on an 18 loss streak in ranked, and the sad part was i was carrying 15 of those games. I love losing elo through no fault of my own.

you gotta take a break. just play normals. once it get to the point of past like...a 5 game losing streak you should know when to stop lol. you ever heard of tilt? it's a bad thing.
    everything can't be blamed on everyone else but you.

Years
  • It wasn't so much tilting, because I won every lane.

anyway, I decided to play exclusively normals yesterday, and they were the best damn games I've ever played in terms of fun. Everyone wanted to mess around, nobody cared about kda or tryharding. Why can't LoL always be like this outside of ranked. It was a pleasure to play rather than a chore.

Back