• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Spoiler:

Laughed pretty hard at this one. xD;

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Spoiler:

All this needs is a crazy evil laugh sound effect to go with it!XD

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Tek was eliminated.

Team 1 has elected elheroeoscuro to be its representative and he's chosen the name "Team Ludicolo."
    Team 2 has elected Christos to be its representative and he's chosen no name at this time.

The pictures of the cats were fun and cute, as I expected they'd be; however, Troye, Gonzo, Hashtag, Lihtal, Virgo, megaabsol -, Gumball Watterson, Team Fail, Arc, Dter ic, Genkaku, Umbreon, and Nakuzami have been poisoned for poor performance. Additionally, Renegade, Christos, Marisa, Sean, Wobbu, MegaBiscuit123, and Flushed have earned themselves a point.

Team Ludicolo's representative was last to message me, therefore Team Ludicolo has lost the challenge and must vote off a member. Please take the next few hours to private message me one member of Team Ludicolo to send home before we begin the next challenge. Not everyone will be able to vote, but I'm sure the lot of you are eager to get yourselves cured of that poison anyway.

Good luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back