• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
  • 10/10

Yes I love Sonic. I actually have a Pokémon Hack where the Character you play as is Sonic haha :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I dislike the image, to be honest. Sneasel should've been in-focus. :p And the text below is just blinding in Route 167+.

4//10

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    10/10.

Because I know you're in this Sydney University and this signature for once isn't so big (like mine).

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • 8/10
    Cool Victini riding on a surfboard.
    Victini: If you believe in yourself, you can always...
    Everyone Else: WE KNOW, WE KNOW!

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Pretty dull, if you ask me. It's an interesting idea that can be worked on. There's too much negative space, especially on the right. The asymmetry of it doesn't help. And I barely noticed the pairing line.

2/10

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • 8/10

I like how you're getting ideas from that little mod collab, and this time you're using Gen 4 sprites! Also, it's really neat.

Years
  • 7/10

I like how your gif is animated smoothly at 30fps, but what throws me off is how the scenery in it moves on by so quickly

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back