• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Progress so far (I've beaten the Elite Four!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I've beaten the Elite Four (Woo!). Finally! (Does a happy jigg.)

I've also got two Manaphy, one Jirachi, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Zygarde, and I caught Yveatal without using my master ball - I think it was with either a Timer Ball or a Quick Ball I can't remember i'd have to check...

I have so many legendary mon, especially two Manaphy because;

I had used the events that had been going on this year, and I used up my one X file and got Manaphy from there, traded it over to Y, then used my Y file and had an extra, and also - all the other Legendary mon that i managed to get via-event, including Zygrade. But i still plan on catching the one the game gives you along with Mewtwo.

I might beat X, but that'll be way later. Right now I'm focusing on leveling up my main series mon - the one I used to play through the main story. I already got Azumarill at level 100 with the help of Triple Battles at Cafe Le Wow selling the Balm Mushrooms you get each time helps and even if my O-Bonding power isn't at level 3 yet, I'm still using it, because every bit helps.

I had equipped Azumaril with an Amulet Coin, Charizard with a Lucky Egg (he does have Charizardite Y but I exchanged it for extra EXP), Raichu has a Light Ball that I got insanely lucky and caught her with, Lucario has the Mega Stone Korrina gave me (though oddly enough this isn't Korrina's Lucario, it's a Riolu I managed to catch earlier on before I had even reached that point), Greninja doesn't have an item equipped, and I had Zygrade in my party early on before Azumarill leveled up to 100 just so he could take hits for everybody.

I have a Roserade that I got as a Budew at like level 1 or something from Wonder Trade at the start of my journey - and it's really close to being 100, it's not level 90 yet but it's almost there. I need to challenge Cafe Le Wow a few more times, and then I'll get her to 100. I plan to breed all my main mon' (as I'm attached to them) and then IV/EV train their children, also leveling them up and then transferring THOSE Pokemon over to Sun & Moon once I'm ready/in need of them.

And also - sigh. Shiny hunting. I'll do it, yeah. I'll do it eventually, and that I'll make my own living dex too, a few weeks ago I was playing through my Black Game in plans on transferring whatever mon I had over to XY or ORAS, but I just gave up on Unova as I had no motivation for it. I'm feeling a bit better about it now, but I really want to complete my goals for XY before I move onto another game, I have pretty much all of the main series games (Platinum, Soul Silver, Black/White, Black 2/White 2, Leaf Green, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald I've also got Blue & Yellow downloaded on my 3DS) and IDK - this is the most work I've put into Pokemon.

And thing is, it's a game. Games are meant to be enjoyed. If you're not enjoying yourself, there's really no point. So if I want to take a breather from Pokemanz then I'll just step away and play something else like Sims. Yeah. I enjoy Sims.

Though, I have a question - about The Battle Chateau & Bonding Powers.

How do I level up there? I mean, in the ranks. I'm already an Earl (I choose the male character) and whenever I look around for more trainers to fight, I don't see any. Do I have to do that request thing by asking that lady? That costs money though, and I'm saving up my cash for Cafe Le Wow. I don't want to waste anything if they'll just reappear over time...

And O-Powers - I heard you have to literally walk with your 3DS because of the pedometer built in? Or how long does it usually take to recharge? And what's the best way to level-up O-Powers? Cause I really need to get to the highest one ASAP.

Thanks - TVerse.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Congrats on defeating the Elite Four!

How do I level up there? I mean, in the ranks. I'm already an Earl (I choose the male character) and whenever I look around for more trainers to fight, I don't see any. Do I have to do that request thing by asking that lady? That costs money though, and I'm saving up my cash for Cafe Le Wow. I don't want to waste anything if they'll just reappear over time...

The more we battle, the more we level up. I believe new trainers appear every 6 minutes; we would constantly have to keep on the lookout.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    And O-Powers - I heard you have to literally walk with your 3DS because of the pedometer built in? Or how long does it usually take to recharge? And what's the best way to level-up O-Powers? Cause I really need to get to the highest one ASAP.
    You don't actually have to walk to recharge the O-power orbs, it'll recharge over time. It's just that it'll supposedly charge faster if you do, though I've heard that shaking it will produce the same effect.

Back